“Awesome Italian”

Olive Garden
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Olive Garden is a good choice no matter where you travel too, they have a great staff and as usual great food, would highly recommend eating here on your next trip to Oxford.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Food and service is excellent and the location is close to shopping for the wife. This area has everything to offer a short or long term stayer.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Loved everything about this place great food wonderful location my family had a wonderful time kid friendly

Reviewed 10 November 2016

We ate here three times during a four-night visit to Oxford. The three servers we had were each exemplary and so pleasant. Very impressed with the Oxford Olive Garden.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed lunch here with some clients this past week. I had the chicken marsala, it was excellent. Apps were very good and the staff was attentive. Salad was fresh and very good. My clients said theirs were also above average and chose the location. I enjoyed this visit and hadn't been 10 plus years since I had a lunch at Olive Garden.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!