“Always very busy on weekends ”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

We should remember not to go to any well known restaurant on a weekend. It always feels like they want to get you in and out of there quickly and service gets a little rushed. I understand, they have other tables to wait on, but this Saturday night there were several very large groups. Anyway, my husband had spaghetti and meatballs, which was great; my dish was shrimp scampi with angel hair pasta. The noodles were over cooked, mushy and waterlogged; shrimp had no flavor, just bland. So disappointed in my dish. I may think twice before ordering another dish with Angel hair pasta.
NOTE TO MYSELF: the classic recipes are always a good choice !

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Every time my family and I eat at this location we are always greeted by friendly smiling faces. The servers are always attentive and helpful. Had an issue with an item I ordered during this vist however manager came and immediately apologized and made things right. This location always seems better in all respects than some of the other Alabama locations.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

My last visit was with a friend for lunch, and we both had unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks. It was very busy during this time, but our service was great and so was the food. We're planning another lunch here again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Eight of us ( 4 couples ) all got together to celebrate belated birthdays. We were all seated at a large table toward the back. Was relaxing and quiet where we were. Our waiter did a great job of taking care of all of us, considering we were a big bunch and he had other tables to take care of also. Because he never slowed down, he deserved a good tip. The food was served and we all enjoyed it. Have never had a bad meal here; one of our favorite places to eat at, other than Longhorn next door.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Our food was amazing! The marinara sauce that we got for our breadsticks was homemade. Everything we received was fresh and hot. The service was great. Our waitress was knowledgeable and very nice. We were in and out quickly. It was great!

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!