“family fun and yum”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Yogurt Plus
Reviewed 15 August 2013

How fun is this? Pick your flavors and toppings and the sky is the limit. I didn't know you could combine so many flavors and still enjoy. I love how you can try the new flavors also. Great concept.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

This is a great little yogurt shop that had a lot of flavor and topping options. The workers were very friendly and efficient. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

I was glad to find this yogurt shop that is a lot like one we have in our hometown. They had a lot of variety in toppings and flavors. The only downside is pretty pricey at 46 cents an ounce. I thought the one back home was high! It adds up quickly so just be prepared if you are buying more than 1. The workers were all nice too.

Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

We have several fro-yo places in my hometown, and this was extraordinarily better than either of those. We went in for a breakfast/brunch yogurt before the beach, and I was pleasantly surprised that they served coffee and pastries, as well as having fresh fruit and granola toppings. I had the peach yogurt and that was delicious! The people working there were all extremely friendly, and the restraunt had a cool, modern feel to it. All in all, good!

Reviewed 18 June 2013

This place was just down from our hotel and we made a point to visit several times during our stay. They have several flavors and tons of toppings. I enjoyed it everytime.