All reviews brett robinson the kitchen great view nice condo location was perfect working order stay there again girls trip easy access great vacation gulf shores phoenix bedroom floor balcony beach rates
Reviewed 31 October 2017

This was our 2nd time staying in the condo. Last year was great. This year, the hurricane did a little damage to some of the condos, including Phoenix 4. The maintenance crews were working to repair damages on the balconies but what I didn't like was, we had to pay full price for our room and had to deal with maintenance crews coming and going through our room while we were there. I felt like they should have moved us to a room where work wasn't going on, and or gave a discount or something for the room. That is my only complaint. We couldn't go out on the balcony or enjoy the view of the beach due to work being done on it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vicki C, Guest Relations Manager at Phoenix IV, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your review. Hurricane Nate was a hindrance all along the Gulf Coast, and in anticipation of such issues Brett-Robinson offered our guests full refunds for the money paid toward their vacation, or the opportunity to reschedule their stays as we ensured the safety of the properties. I hope your next trip to the area will be tropical weather free so you can enjoy the beauty of the sugar white sands!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Well we stay here every year, but this year was a different experience for us. There was a ton of construction going on on our building, no one notified us. Also, it was DANGEROUS. There were pieces of concrete and metal falling all over our balcony. And not one person CLOSED our balcony, they left it open. However, I would not allow my kid outside bc it was such a hazard. I called and talked to two managers and I basically got $150 back out of a 10 day/9 night stay that cost me almost $1500. Everyone that was there and saw what we were dealing with said that they would have asked for a FULL REFUND. And instead, we got $150. We won't be renting again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Janie,
I apologize for your inconveniences. Brett-Robinson sends email correspondences to all our guests if there is to be construction during your stay. I apologize if you did not receive such correspondence. It is necessary for the buildings to undergo certain projects in order to keep them beautiful for our guests. We hope that you will give us a chance to earn a 5 bubble review on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

The condo we rented was in poor condition. The bathroom sink faucet aerator was defective and would splash water in the sink with such force that the front of your clothes would be soaked. The kitchen cabinets were so dirty that the cabinet doors would stick because of grease buildup. The vent hood filter appeared to have never been cleaned. The vertical blinds had slats missing and were difficult to adjust. The decor was out of date. The plastic flowers and plants were so old that they were falling apart. Unit is in need of a complete remodel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vicki C, Guest Relations Manager at Phoenix IV, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Terry,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at Phoenix IV. Unit 4052 is currently undergoing a remodel and the issues you have mentioned will be addressed. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

A new beginning. I lost my husband 10/25/17. I have been afraid to step out of my comfort zone. I reconnected with my friend and she gave me the strength to step. Out and take control again. It was a success .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
brett_robinson_al, Manager at Phoenix IV, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for the 5 star review Mary! We are glad to hear we were able to help you out during a trying time!! We hope to welcome you back again in the future for another relaxing and successful beach getaway!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We had the most amazing time staying at the Phoenix Iv. Not only the awesome location in orange beach,but our condo! We felt right at home! The condo was clean and had the best view of the beach. The staff was kind and courteous, always. One of the employees (Sandra) greeted us each morning before leaving the condo, she offered great advice for the best locations to get souvenirs, restaurants, etc). She would even play around with our children(they loved her!) We have two children under two so to have a place that felt like home was just amazing. We will definitely be visiting again!

I should add we started this trip off renting another condo down the street and it was just awful, it was so dirty, we even found baby cockroaches in the bathroom. Needless to say,We cancelled our stay immediately and found this gem ( the Phoenix iV) that very morning. I am SO GRATEFUL WE DID!! Five stars 100% if rate it higher if I could!! Thank you for such a delightful stay!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
brett_robinson_al, Manager at Phoenix IV, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

We LOVE hearing reviews like this!! Thank you so so much for being our guests!! We are thrilled to hear that we became your home away from home during your time at the beach!!! Come back and see us again soon!!!!