“Thursday night disaster”

Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Moody
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Dinner was not good.
Of six orders four were wrong. They eventually got things straight but by then we had been there an hour trying to eat. Salad greens were soft and wilted, tomatoes had little flavor, grilled chicken was cold and just not tender. The hot chicken that was purchased was not hot on arrival. It was barely warm. Drinks, sodas and iced tea were good. Dessert was good.
We were there early evening. Service should not have been thus bad. We noticed other couples having bad orders.
For the amount we paid we expected much better food and setvice.
We could have eaten steaks for what we paid for fast food chicken that was not fast or hot.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

They have good food, hot and fresh. Their service was wonderful and will definately be going back there

Reviewed 11 July 2017

They tried to over charge on my meal, when I brought it to the attention of the server, he started to tell me that there is taxes on the meal and if the meal was not on special it would be another amount. I don't think that there is a 30% taxes increase of the dollar. Just watch your receipt. Other than this slight error, the food was good.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Easy to get to off the highway and what one expects at this chain. Clean and crowded at lunch. Good food and great service.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed being there and food is great! Clean dining area and prep area. Kids love the boneless wings and the Z salad my fav!!!

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!