“I sat at the bar on a slow night... Bartender was great!”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #13 of 16 Restaurants in Moody
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 March 2016

I work on the road, I eat at a lot of places. Often times a lot of the same places in different towns. This night was slow and it could have been a lonely drab meal, just get finished and go to the hotel. The bartender (I can not remember his name) took interest and kept up conversation, he was also talking to a Logan's employee from another restaurant. All in all this could have just been a good meal sitting by myself alone. But the food was indeed good and sorry to say the bartender showed more attention to me than I did in remembering his name. Sorry sir but thank you!

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit! Thanks for your review!

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

Things have gone down hill bad here. Our waitress asked for our order 3 times which we had already given to her the first time. That same waitress was serving food to people who came in 20, 30 even 1 hr after us and we still had nothing. The menu had changed, the food was terrible. I would have called the manager over but I just wanted out of there. If you are driving down the interstate please don't stop here.

2  Thank Travis W

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Travis! If you would like someone to follow up with you, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Please know that we take your feedback seriously and will be checking in with this location.

Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I live in Pell City and we love a good steak house. He had not been to Logans in about a year and went on a Sunday it was good. And then went again tonight ordered a ribeye the Logan and bone in ribeye and when I received the revised eye it was so thin for 20dollars I want meat. It was suppose to be med rear come back well done sent back by the time I got it back I finished my sweet potato and even the waitress was surprised i had not got it yet. I wish I never had got it back. When I got it back it was rare and it was tainted yes I said tainted. It smelled like it was in the bottom of the meat drawer and they dug it out. The waitress was super sweet and kept apologizing but all I could do is kept telling her it was not her fault. We will never ever go back don't waste ur time!

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Met a friend for dinner and he is a Crimson Tide fan. They were playing Tennessee and there were fans from both sides. A nice large full service bar in between. Being from out of state I got to see some local activity that was fun and had a really great salad while I was there. The staff was attentive but left us alone to watch the game. Food was great; went back two nights later. Maybe it is just the South that the people were so friendly, but Logan's really provided the atmosphere for there to be fun, good natured rivalry, and good food.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

We have been to Logan's before at a different location so we were unprepared for the chaotic and spastic atmosphere of this one! We beat the dinner rush and arrived around 4:30 pm when the restaurant was only half full. Our orders weren't correct and it took well over 45 minutes to get our dinners! The food was decent but no where near as good as the other locations we have visited! The noise level was extremely high with lots of screaming children being ignored by their parents! Skip this location!