All reviews beds were very comfortable the room was nice convenient location would stay again enjoyed our stay florida interstate microwave al
Reviewed 10 August 2018

No issues with the hotel. Room was comfortable and breakfast was ok. The area was run down with a nightclub just down the street that had people parking down the street with people walking around. Did not feel safe.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We chose this place due to a pool, well as you can tell by the reviews they did not have one available, or as Stacy the front desk attendant said, it was not inspected yet. So before we knew that, we paid for the room went and checked out the closed pool and came back and wanted our money back because they didn’t say the pool was not available until AFTER we paid, front desk Stacy REFUSED to return $77 and when confronted she kept screaming the cameras are on the cameras are on so I felt very threatened and uncomfortable. She also told me she only had three hrs sleep and was on a double shift, glad she takes it out on customers. Thank heavens we went thru Hotels.com and they rectified the situation and gave us a voucher and now they are going to have to deal with them. They also don’t say there is NO elevator and stairs only to take big bags up. Sad people are so angry and rude, she should not work customer service. One more thing, she lied to Hotels.com and said we were in the room for ten min which was not true. We went around back for five to check out closed pool.

Room Tip: Call ahead before booking to ask if pool is available
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2018

We stayed at the Super 8 Montgomery (1035 South Boulevard) on the night of Friday May 19 in room 108 and woke up with my husband having 3 large bug bites. Anyone that comes here should be very careful about bed bugs.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Although it should be a non smoking hotel the room stinks to the extend where eyes and throat is affected. The pool is closed which was another disappointment. It is well situated for travel and it is quiet here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2018

I stayed at the Super 8 Montgomery (1035 South Boulevard) on the night of Friday April 20 in Room 104.
A few hours after leaving the - otherwise clean looking - location I experienced extreme itching.
Later I found parts of my body covered with bites of bed bugs.
I wrote to the management of the motel, to Wyndham Hotels and to Priceline (where I had booked) and enclosed a few pics of my left hand and left arm to illustrate the dimension of the problem.
This is a very painful condition and I really do not know what to do with it - apart from informing the hotel and asking to find a proper solution to the problem. I guess it is not only my personal problem (living with the itching for the next few days or weeks) but also for the property.
I got answers from Priceline and from Wyndham Hotels - both said they had informed the management of the independently operated motel. But that management failed to answer my mails for five business days.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business