See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Long story short made reservation 48hrs earlier. Get there “we are full”. Girl at desk was the worst public relation person ever absolutely no customer service. No one got a hold of me to tell me, no emails no voice mails NOTHING. I also didn’t realize this was what use to be value place heard a lot of negative about them and would not have made reservation. People smoking out front nasty.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Julia R, Guest Relations at Woodspring Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I’m so sorry your room was not available. That was not the first impression we were aiming for and we’re sorry we disappointed you.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Our experience was horrible!! Upon arriving to the front desk, we had to deal with a very sour attitude from the guest clerk!! She acted as if someone was forcing her to be there. So after receiving our room keys, we proceeded to the elevator. Upon exiting the elevator onto the third floor, we smelled a strong scent of marijuana and cigarettes!!

As we are making our way to the assigned room, we pass by a room with a dog barking extremely loud and ferociously!! I would have honestly feared for my life had that dog managed to get out!! So we finally make it to our room. We opened the door, and the first thing we see is dirty towels everywhere!! There were dirty towels on the floor near the entrance, towels on the countertop, and paper and respirator masks littered on the countertop!!

The bathroom was filthy and looked like it had not been clean or sanitized in forever!! After a very disappointing tour, we grab our luggage and proceeded back to the front desk. We explain to the same guest clerk who checked us in that the room was horrible!! We told her in detail about what we experienced and she acted as if she was shocked!! She proceeds to call the General Manager on the phone, and he is absolutely no help at all!!

He adamantly admits to the guest clerk that the room was clean last time he saw it!!??!! At this point, I’m very upset and disgusted!! I demand my refund back and the guest clerk explains the process since I booked through a third party company.

I eventually was booked at a different hotel and that experience was like night and day!! I absolutely will not making reservations to stay at this place again!! That place was by far the worst hotel experience of my life!! I strongly advise anyone to avoid that place like the plague!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Julia R, Guest Relations at Woodspring Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

What you've described is certainly not the pleasant, comfortable experience we aim for when serving guests. We are terribly sorry for this inconvenient experience. We wish you all the best in your future travels.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Very polite and friendly Staff. The staff accommodated me with a room upgrade with no additional cost, in order to meet my desire and need. Not to particular about dogs in the building. But I guess we all have to compromise in life, at some point.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay that met your needs. Thank you for letting us know. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

This place is great to stay in for longer periods of time feels more like a small apt. than a hotel. Nice size fridge with a drawer and freezer. Has a stove top with 2 eyes plenty of cabinet space a microwave nice bathroom and plenty of room.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Julia R, Guest Relations at Woodspring Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for the great rating and review. We're so glad you appreciated the accommodations, especially the kitchen facilities and bathroom. We love hearing from satisfied guests and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I needed a place to stay for two weeks until my new place was ready. The staff was so friendly and patient while assisting me. I would have to say that Samantha is awesome at making you feel right at home. I will definitely come back if I had to.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor near the laundry room and front desk are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the terrific review of our hotel and staff. We are thrilled to hear that you feel right at home. It makes our day! We are delighted to hear that Samantha in particular was so helpful. We’ll pass along your feedback so she knows her efforts and the whole staff's efforts did not go unnoticed. We are so glad you chose to stay with us.