“Pleasant Surprise”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #250 of 493 Restaurants in Montgomery
Reviewed 20 March 2016

Years and years ago (15 years or so) I went to Chuck E Cheese when it was on the Southern Bypass in Montgomery. It was such a bad experience I swore I'd never go back. Well, I had to eat my words. My 17 year old daughter wanted us to go to Chuck E Cheese for her birthday. Yes, I said 17! Well, for the past few years, Chuck E Cheese has been located in Eastdale Mall. I wouldn't let my daughter go to Eastdale Mall alone for several reasons. One being that I don't feel it is the safest location for a young girl and then the mall has the rule of all 17 and younger aged persons must be accompanied by an adult on Friday and Saturday evenings. So, I decided to tag along. Then we decide to go on a Friday for lunch. Our school system was out and Montgomery County was still in session. When we arrived, we had a very nice and polite employee assist us with ordering. We wanted to eat, have drinks and tokens. She helped us work out what would be the best deal for our group of four. She even found us a coupon for extra tokens. The place wasn't very crowded and all the kids there appeared to be supervised by their parents. The place was clean and the workers were quick to pick up trash when people left. The pizza was fine, nothing special but it wasn't terrible. It was hot and fresh. We also ordered cheesy bread which was yummy! Chuck E. only serves Pepsi products and that is a major downer for this Coca Cola lovin' girl. The kiddos played out all their tokens and never ran into a machine not working. Everything appeared to be in good shape. They turned in their tickets and got junkie little prizes and had a great time. Overall, this trip to Chuck e cheese was great. I still can't believe I'm saying that! I'm sure timing helped but the friendliness of the employees and the cleanliness of the place also played a major part. I would definitely go back. I'd just make sure not to go on the weekend.

1  Thank wtpoohb

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

When we walked in, my nephew and I ordered tokens from Alexandria who has the best personality for this place. She kept a smile on her face even though I was a "sour puss".

First, my nephew and I played the Fast and Furious racing game. I had so much fun. I didn't believe that I was having this much fun at a kid's place. Then, we played Super Shot, which is a game that the players had to shot basketballs in the basket in 40seconds. More fun!!! And the skeeball machine was extremely the highlight of the night. We had some fun competitions going on.

The place is on the inside of a mall, yet it was extremely clean. Much cleaner than you would expect from a place that caters to kids all day.

When we were leaving, Talyssa was telling us about the whole place, and she was so upbeat and pleasant. Human resources did an amazing job by hiring Talyssa and Alexandria. Their personalities were great.

This location superseded my expectations. I never would've thought that I would have so much fun. I will definitely return for another date night because the customer service was great, the place was clean, and I had a fun night. Adults, if you are still hesitant to go, then you should know that this place sells wine and beer ;-)

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I haven't been in over a year because the last time we went it was so dark and dirty inside I couldn't bring myself to stay. We didn't even order becasue it was so dirty I was afraid to sit let alone think about eating there. I rode by last month and the outside now looks the way the indside did when we went. It just doesn't look or feel like a safe child friendly environment.

5  Thank Kristen Y