All reviews hot dogs nachos sam's club indoor outdoor pool baked potato free popcorn evening kickback free dinner room was clean hot breakfast great place to stay breakfast and dinner staff was very friendly biscuits oatmeal next morning hot tub
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Had a one night stay on our way to New Orleans. The hotel is very nice. The staff were very nice and accommodating. The room qas clean and well appointed vy far one of the nicest places I have stayed. The three free drinks and Kickbacks were also a plus! And free breakfast an added bonus. We will stay here again!

Reviewed 13 October 2018

The GM was awesome! We saw him early in the morning and later in the evening during a very busy time. I saw him cleaning up dishes, holding dog leashes and he checked us in.
Food and drinks were very good and service was exceptional and all this when the hotel was booked at 100% occupancy.

Room tip: I give this location a 5 star rating
Reviewed 11 October 2018

Due to the pending hurricane in FL, I ended up at this hotel while awaiting my flight back home to Canada. The staff and service could not have had been any better. The accommodations were excellent, clean and comfortable (just what I needed due to the circumstances of my stay). Thank you so much Robert for creating such a cheery staff and surroundings. I would highly recommend your hotel to any of my friends passing thru this area.

Room tip: If travelling with 2 people, their suites are a great choice.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Great all inclusive breakfast, dinner and three free alcoholic beverages. Profeeeional Staff and quality rooms. Enjoyed my entire stay! Hotel only has one washer and one dryer throughout entire hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We specifically stayed at this property because it was so attractive and we had spent over 11 hours driving. We wanted to watch our usual cable programs that night in comfort. We checked in but the cable was not working properly. we reported it to the front desk and their response was, “yeah, its screwed up.” ???? NO offer of professional tech support, no offer of any support. No apology even. We ended up live streaming our shows on my iPad mini after trying to reboot the tv ourselves. I was very disappointed in the response of the front desk. We will not stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback on our property. Although I appreciate your kind words about the beauty of our property, I am very saddened to hear that our guest service team was not able to help rectify the issue for you. We strive for excellence in both the appearance of our property, and our teams ability to take care of our guests, and I apologize we let you down during your stay with us.

I would love to have an opportunity to host you again to prove that this interaction is not indicative of our high level of customer service. Please reach out to me directly in the future and I will ensure you have a wonderful stay!

Robert S.