See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2018

No refrigerator, ironing board without an iron. No toiletries. (These were listed as provided.) 1/2 roll of toilet paper, door wouldn't close or lock properly. No knob on bathroom door. will attempt to post a photo.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2018

The place is horrible actually. Old dirty linen fridge that does not work, coffeemaker that is useless, old ugly rooms. managers nasty. What else can I say.Stay at your own risk.

There is parking but I was checking my car out the window regularly. It is close to the capital

Room Tip: Look for the rooms at the nearest other hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2015

I stopped at this motel en route to Mobile. I was delighted by the friendliness of the owners and the cleanliness of the rooms. The motel is very well located in the city center. The value is very good. The other hotels downtown are maybe more fancy but much more expensive.

The name of the motel is now : Capitol Inn & Suites

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2014 via mobile

Only 2 towels and 1 washcloth for double occupancy. When I asked to exchange them I was told that housekeeping was not available after hours (5:30pm). I tried go talk to someone at the desk but no one came when I went to the office. We wnt out for dinner when we returned 11pm our roon jey was deactivated and the owner neet me at the door to the room go tell me that additional towels are not available. Seriously bad service!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank David N
Reviewed 30 November 2012 via mobile

It is a very nice place.
Good rooms
Good price
Good service
I think they just finshed fixingup the place.
There is a flat screen tv in the room with cables
Very comfortable beds
Nice decor
I have been to many motels in the united states and this one of the nicest ones

• Stayed: November 2012