Open today: 08:00 - 12:00, 13:00 - 16:30
Review Highlights
Very Informative

This is a great little museum about the cattle industry. Took my four year old son and he really... read more

Reviewed 24 April 2018
Monica C
Really cute

We visited this small museum geared around the beef industry. Something for everyone. Kids loved... read more

Reviewed 13 September 2017
christinemT1717QF
Naples, Florida
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2015

The museum piece is small, but they have an OUTSTANDING interactive room. It is geared toward children, but I thought it could be really fun for adults too. I had an easy time reading all of the facts and I really enjoyed taking photos with all of the props. This is one of the best FREE attractions I have been to.

2  Thank Tavytoo
Reviewed 21 February 2015

We visited this free museum with our young daughter. There are 3 rooms to visit: one on the history of cattles in Alabama, one pertaining to cattle production (with videos) and an interactive room with some dress up activities for kids. It's a quick 30-45-minute museum visit in an area surrounded by other attractions, so it's worth a quick detour if you have kids.

3  Thank canadianquebecer
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stopped by the MOOseum because I like quirky little museums and this fit the bill. The museum is located inside the building for the Alabama Cattleman's Assc. There are three rooms, a video and some history of the industry in the state. If you know nothing of cattle you may learn some things. There is a rodeo clown barrel, cattle scales and some interesting implements related to the industry in the museum but overall the place is lacking a bit. It is geared towards children mostly. I found the old timey pictures the most interesting with their histories

2  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This is a small and free attraction and me and my husband had great fun here! The strange computer man told us all about the history of cattle and beef production in Alabama and then we played on the saddles and in the little kitchen. A fun little place!

1  Thank Koffee741
Reviewed 27 January 2014

There is very little to do, my kids are 2 and 5 and lasted 15 minutes. We played in the dress up area and kitchen area and that's all there is to do. It is free but a waste of time.

2  Thank Kate799