Open today: 08:00 - 12:00, 13:00 - 16:30
Review Highlights
Very Informative

This is a great little museum about the cattle industry. Took my four year old son and he really... read more

Reviewed 24 April 2018
Monica C
Really cute

We visited this small museum geared around the beef industry. Something for everyone. Kids loved... read more

Reviewed 13 September 2017
christinemT1717QF
Naples, Florida
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stopped by the MOOseum because I like quirky little museums and this fit the bill. The museum is located inside the building for the Alabama Cattleman's Assc. There are three rooms, a video and some history of the industry in the state. If you know nothing of cattle you may learn some things. There is a rodeo clown barrel, cattle scales and some interesting implements related to the industry in the museum but overall the place is lacking a bit. It is geared towards children mostly. I found the old timey pictures the most interesting with their histories

Date of experience: May 2014
2  Thank Robert C
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This is a small and free attraction and me and my husband had great fun here! The strange computer man told us all about the history of cattle and beef production in Alabama and then we played on the saddles and in the little kitchen. A fun little place!

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank Koffee741
Reviewed 27 January 2014

There is very little to do, my kids are 2 and 5 and lasted 15 minutes. We played in the dress up area and kitchen area and that's all there is to do. It is free but a waste of time.

Date of experience: January 2014
2  Thank Kate799
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

This is a great place if you have small children. I had read it was $5 but we're told its free when we got there. It has kind of a creepy hologram face giving a little information about what is made from the cows. Then it had a area where kids can dress up sit in a barrel and work in a kitchen. We weren't there long but it was a cute place to break the heart outside and the kids really enjoyed the playroom

Date of experience: July 2013
1  Thank Braley C
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The hologram guy that does the video is creepy but funny creepy. It gives you some information about what else cattle is used for some things I had no idea. Then they have a little area for kids to play, good for smaller kids up to maybe 10-11. It's free and a quick stop so if you have a little one bored from all the history museums take a quick stop.

Date of experience: July 2013