See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

I must admit that this is one of the worst Hotels I have ever stayed here. When I began to have problems with the roaches that's when I decided to check out the rooms. All of these reviewers are telling the absolute truth. I've been here for 2 days and I have never seen so many roaches. I don't have time to leave a full review but they do say pictures are worth a thousand words. Stay away from this place or risk leaving with things you didn't bring with you.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank LThomas3443
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

third floor apparently saves you from the roaches but the room is gross! It gets cleaned once a week and the ladies don't do a very good job.. All the staff is smiling and nice, but I wouldn't come back here if it was the last place available! If you are a non smoker, this is NOT the place for you!!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Maria D
Reviewed 27 May 2015

This place was AWFUL. I was there temporarily for 3 weeks while I was looking for an apartment for my new job. I sprayed roach away and put down boric acid in the corners every day and still had roaches.
I changed rooms after 2 weeks ( my mistake!) and literally not even a full night passed with a total of 17 small and big roaches crawling on the floors and ceiling. Eek!
I was too afraid to sleep because a roach may crawl into my mouth. They offered to let me change rooms again but what's the guarantee that the same problem won't happen in another room? Even the manager said there isn't so I just asked for my money back. If this happens to you, make sure you do it before day 4 or they will only try to give you your $50 deposit back. I think this place is infested with all sorts of bugs, but mainly roaches.When you tell anyone, they say the bug guys "just left and sprayed your room." If so, they need to terminate that contract with the bug guys because they aren't doing a good job. Make sure to have Febreze because this place's smell will permeate to your clothes. Young ladies, be sure to always keep your guard up.Creeps everywhere. The cameras supposedly "work." I wish I could give a zero star rating but the only 2 good things about this place are the channels and the front desk manager.
Nel is great, but this place is not.
Thank goodness my apartment will be ready this week, but to those who come here. Please don't.
Save a bit more money and find a better place.

Room tip: DON'T choose a room on the 1st or 2nd floor unless you like roaches.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Courtney D
Reviewed 24 May 2015

When I say that this place was so covered up in roaches, it was like something out of a nightmare, i am not exaggerating! I reported the problem to the general manager who gave me the impression that this was a battle they had been fighting for quite some time and they were obviously losing. There was also such a horrible stinch in the room, I thought something had died under the refrigerator. Maintenance came out and said just pour Clorox in the sink. Maybe that was where the smell was coming from. The toels were tiny and extremely threadbare and the place was absolutely filthy. I even left a tip for the housekeeper on my day, hoping it would be incentive to do better. But no. The housekeeping staff has apparently given up. I would sleep in my car before I would stay another night in this roach motel.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank DeAnna B
Reviewed 27 April 2015

I stayed there for one week and I have never seen so many roaches. I didn't once bring food into the room because it reeked of roaches and it was basically a nasty room. I had a "premium" room which had half carpet and half laminate floor. The carpet was filthy. I told the manager about the roaches and they did offer me another room but I when I walked on the floor it was sticky and I was sliding on it. I ended up getting roaches in all of my things and I have had to wash my clothes twice because I had roach parts all over them. Management really doesn't care but they did agree to call Orkin. I convinced her to call them in between their visits and they came out promptly. On the plus side, they did have a nice selection of tv channels to take your mind off the cockroaches.

Room tip: Look behind the fridge to see if there are roach droppings. If so I would ask for another room. Also, I think all of their rooms are smoking rooms.
Date of stay: April 2015