See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2015

Awesome staff, great value for the price. Was given exceptional care and quick response to any needs i had! I'll definitely stay there again when I come back for work! Cannot beat the price for the whole week. I have paid more than that for just one night at hotels that had far less.

Room tip: Handicap Accessible rooms are a bit bigger!
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Madison L
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We had to stay somewhere for a week while repairs were being made to our home. The District Manager was very friendly and booked the room for us. It appeared clean until late at night when the real residents began to emerge. I called the desk and asked only to change rooms the day time manger told me that it wouldn't make a difference and she would have the exterminator come out come to my room specifically. "Orkin," never showed up,(More than likely,they weren't called) instead she sent a maintenance guy up after I left to go to the store and the only difference that I could see is that the guys smoked in my room while he did whatever he did. When I returned, my room smelled awful! It was like he tried to use the nicotine to fight the bugs. I have very small children and staying somewhere that is clean, smoke and pest free is very important. The desk also stopped taking my calls and my husband had to go to the office. I don't know how this roach motel is still in business! Our stay was gross!

Date of stay: January 2014