All reviews parking lot of the hotel fitness room beautiful hotel stay there again front desk bw cleanliness carpet interstate property
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had to evacuate PCB because of hurricane Michael. We decided on Montgomery and we are happy we did. Stayed a Monday night to Friday morning. Everyone in this hotel was so accommodating and pleasant. Especially Kim that checked us in and James that checked us out! We had a fabulous stay! Will for sure stop there next family vacau to FL! Indiana loves you guys!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Nicole G, General Manager at Best Western Montgomery I-85 North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear heidiho79, thank you so much for the kind words about our staff, I will most definitely share them with Kim and James they are indeed wonderful. We are sorry for the circumstances under which caused you to stay but we are happy you decided on us as and that we did not disappoint. We do hope to see you again whenever you pass through Montgomery.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I just wanted to say i’m very impressed with Kim- one of the receptionist. With the hurricane coming she was extremely busy. Phone was ringing off the hook and she managed to help all customers via phone while the lobby was very full.. I thought great i’m going to be standing here forever but nope she was able to help everyone in a timely fashion. All with a smile on her face! Her hospitality was great even with the chaos. Thanks Kim

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear hayleeb242018, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and more importantly thank you for your patience and understanding at check in. I am happy to hear that Kim was able to get you checked in promptly and I hope your stay was just as impressive. Again thank you for the review and we appreciate you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to see you back soon under better circumstances of course.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

This hotel has the best hospitality of any we have stayed in. Kim at the front desk was friendly and gave good restaurant recommendations.

Hats off to the other Kim who works breakfast/housekeeping/laundry. She is a jewel. She worked hard to keep the breakfast buffet supplied and hot. She would go around asking patrons if they needed anything - refilling their beverages, etc.. We asked for extra coffee on day 1, (without us asking again) she made sure we had extra coffee in our room . I cannot say enough about this wonderful lady and know she will go far in the hotel industry. Kim, it was nice meeting you and chatting each morning. Take care!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Nicole G, General Manager at Best Western Montgomery I-85 North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Kathy M, We cannot thank you enough for leaving us a review. Both Kim's are truly exemplary employees who work very hard to ensure guests like yourself have a truly wonderful experience while staying with us at the Best Western Montgomery. It is indeed small things that go a long way and simply providing great service is what we try to do every day. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you again for the review, we hope to see you again on your next visit to Montgomery.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

James Miles - the hospitality of this staff member was excellent. Very efficient and proficient. Knew his job well. Helped in many different areas. Pleasant personality and willingness to help with everything.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mrsnea, thank you for leaving a review and also for the kind words about James, I will be sure to share them with him. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed st this hotel and the staff were amazing!! Especially Kim on the front desk. She always greeted us with a big smile!!! I highly recommend this hotel!! Also very clean !!
Breakfast was great

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Nicole G, General Manager at Best Western Montgomery I-85 North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Relax561329, it was a pleasure having you stay with us, and thank you for the kind words about our hotel. Kim is truly fantastic and I will be sure to let her know she provided great service to you. We are also thrilled to know you enjoyed breakfast and we hope you come back and see us again soon.