“Husband's Birthday!”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: “With more than 50 HD TV’s and an exciting new menu, Baumhower’s Victory Grille is your new big game headquarters! From our USDA Chuck and Beef Brisket Burgers to fresh, Alabama seafood… and don’t forget our legendary wings – there’s enough Legendary Fun and Legendary Food for the whole family!”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

They assisted me in surprising my husband for his birthday! He thoroughly enjoyed and the staff was very friendly! The wings were awesome but the Pot Roast hoagie... OMG! So delicious!

Thank S. Necole S

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Anyone who does not give five stars for this place definitely did not order the Queen sized ribeye. Excellent steak. Perfect amount of seasoning. Not too much, nor not too little. The broccoli and cheese was perfectly cooked and the potato was great as well. I was given a small cup of some type of dressing. I am not certain for what it was to be used. The only negative I have is that cup of dressing/condiment. Someone's mother must have come up with that recipe and they feel they should use it in the restaurant. It is HORRIBLE!!!! Lose the dressing and this could be considered the best meal I have ever eaten! Great Restaurant.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I just ate the best hamburger ever! The combination of brisket and ground beef provided a superb taste. Candy 'Cali' Crush provided AWESOME service at the bar.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We stopped in Baumhower's for dinner while passing through Montgomery. I was pleasantly surprised! We sat at the bar and the bartender, Adam, was attentive and let us know of their specials. I had the black and white chicken sandwich - marinated grilled chicken with white sauce and it was great! The chicken was flavorful and juicy. My partner had the Big Mama Burger which was their Burger of the Day. He gave it great reviews. It was a good meal at a good price with a really nice bartender!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We had the OMG burger and the Alla Marie chicken sandwich it was GREAT. Good service. Courtney was friendly. Sports bar atmosphere.