All reviews front desk restaurants and shopping service road room was clean enjoyed my stay convenient location excellent stay mobile area business trip next morning would definitely stay here again very nice hotel staff was very friendly road trip hgi lobby tournament
Reviewed 24 September 2018

From the moment you walk in you feel like you are home. Beautiful lobby and hotel. Everyone makes you feel welcome and makes sure your stay is extra special. Clean rooms and great house keeping staff. Food is great and bar is also. Everything is very clean. Pool and hot tub area is clean and very relaxing. I will stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Rachel D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

lorinehring2015,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are so glad that you chose to stay here with us while you were in town and that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon the next time you return to the area!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

The spa was dirty and not secure from the street. Very noisy... Perhaps just my luck. Breakfast overpriced. Bed covering was cheap. Hall carpets need freshening up...Stanley Steamer! Great location though.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Rachel D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

LightPacker309318,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team so that we can improve our guest experiences. If you would like to contact us at the property I would be happy to check into your reservation.
Thank you again and we hope to have another chance to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Staff is there, no effort to assist more than required. Fire alarm went off in the middle of the night, no apology, no explanation and no direction from the staff. Interior is dated and starting to be run down, needs remodeled

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Rachel D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

jamesdollahan,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I have addressed your comments with our management team as well as our entire hotel team. We are constantly working on improving our guests experience and comments like yours will help us prevent issues in the future. If there is anything that I can do please don't hesitate to contact me at the information listed below. Again, thank you for your comments and we hope to have another opportunity to serve you again in the future and exceed your expectations!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

The first room we were assigned had a broken refrigerator which was extremely loud and the air conditioning unit was broken. The bed sheets had stains. We asked to be moved to a new room. The new room smelled like mildew. The toilet stopped flushing. We called the front desk for towels and got a bad attitude. It took them 30 minutes to bring the towels.We reserved this hotel instead of Drury because Priceline showed both hotels offered free breakfast. The Breakfast was NOT FREE here and is $14. I showed the front desk clerk the Priceline reservation but she would not honor the breakfast error.

1  Thank aelikw243713

aelikw243713,

Reviewed 2 September 2018

The Hotel and staff were great. My only complaint was that there was no vending machines on the floors, and the ice machine was out of order :(. They had an area down in the lobby where you could by goods, but that area was closed at night.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Rachel D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mobile West I-65/Airport Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

jlewis1138,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We love hearing guest feedback like yours so that we can improve our level of service! I will be sharing your comments with our entire team. Our suite shop located next to the front desk is open 24/7 and we can gladly assist you with finding a late night snack!

We hope to see you again soon the next time you come to the area!