All reviews bathroom fan walk in closet decorated lobby desk space half shell oyster house small pool rooms are spacious highly recommend this property washer and dryer bathroom door marriott brand mobile location coffee maker living room easy parking enjoyed our stay front desk staff
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is fairly new. Rooms are modern. Plenty of room in the suite. Nice hot and cold buffet breakfast. Small bar with snacks in the evening. Staff is very well trained. Good for business or family stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Diana M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you for the feedback, Fred R!!! We appreciate you taking out the time to share your experience. It is such a pleasure to know that we could provide you with excellent accommodations including the room, amenities, and the hospitality. We love taking care of our guests. If you are in the area again, then we hope you make us your choice for lodging needs again. Please reach out to us anytime for any questions or additional comments.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I called to reserve a hotel room for a conference. My supervisor had reserved a block of rooms and I was trying to reserve one of those rooms. The person I spoke with was rude. Another collegue had already reserved a room and told me what name it was under. The employee could not find the name. I spelled it for her but she still could not find it. I told her I may have misspelled it so I checked and confirmed I had spelled it correctly. She made several rude comments and when I asked for her name, she hung up on me.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for the feedback, sueyIt. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We sincerely apologize for the poor service you received when trying to reserve a room that had been blocked for you by your supervisor. That was unacceptable and we expect better of ourselves. I hope you give us the chance to show you that we can provide the quality of service you expect and deserve. If you still need those accommodations, then please reach out to us. We look forward to the opportunity to make this right.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

My family and I spent the night in this hotel on a recent road trip. The staff were really friendly and the free breakfast buffet was an added plus. The rooms were clean, spacious and modern. I will stay again if I am passing through.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the feedback, loveoluwa!!! We appreciate you taking out the time to share your experience with us. Providing excellent hospitality is one of our priorities as a team. We are elated that we succeeded with that goal for you. We look forward to your next visit with us the next time you are in the area. If you have any questions or additional comments, please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Very clean , friendly staff, nice outdoor pool. nice beds. breakfast was good. just North of main town. quite little place. close to Dreamland BBQ. Check in was fast . Hurricane Arthur stayed away. Room slept 6. AC cold and fan stayed on to help little one sleep.

Stayed: May 2018
Diana M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for the feedback, Thomas F!!! We appreciate you taking out the time to share your experience. We are glad that we were worth the money. Providing our guests with the best possible experience at our hotel is one of our top priorities. We are so pleased that our staff, amenities, and location could provide you with a wonderful stay. We hope you stay with us again the next time you are in the area. If you have any additional feedback for us, please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

This place is awesome! The rooms were nice and clean every time we came back to the room. Breakfast was good and the service was awesome! The front desk was so sweet and offered us some waters when we told them about a leak in the faucet. The pool was nice and quiet and everything about our stay was comfortable. Only suggestion, making a bigger sign out on the service road, almost passed it a few times.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the feedback, Jennifer W!!! We appreciate you taking out the time to share your experience with us. It is such a pleasure to hear how great your stay was. High level of service is one of top priorities as a team. We are so glad we provided that for you. The suggestion about the sign is greatly appreciated too. We hope you chose us for your lodging needs in the future should your travels bring you back to the area. If you have any questions or additional comments, please feel free to reach out to us anytime.