“Best Sushi! ”

Kai Restaurant
Ranked #175 of 728 Restaurants in Mobile
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

We had some time to kill in Mobile and found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a shot. We had a party of 8 and we all ordered different meals and nobody was disappointed! The prices were reasonable, but the food was just outstanding. I had a fried California roll and the Alaska roll. I would highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Had the pleasure of dining in this restaurant. Food is good and the fish is fresh, top it with attentive service. Overall good experience.

Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

I've had both the hibachi & sushi and enjoyed both. Presentation is fantastic. Sushi ingredients taste relatively fresh. Service is prompt and courteous.

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

Sushi was amazing... tried a few new rolls that made me want more... got stuffed off of the 3 rolls i did eat... i really enjoyed myself and so did my fiancé... highly recommended

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

I was in town from Chicago and used tripadvisor to find a restaurant. I saw good reviews for this restaurant and gave it a try. I thought the food and service was excellent and reasonably priced. I wish the southside of chicago had a place like this.

Been to Kai Restaurant? Share your experiences!