All reviews free popcorn free evening baked potato room was clean free breakfast and dinner have stayed at several sausage patties hot breakfast oatmeal service road evening reception an older property every staff member will stay there again from texas staff was very friendly and helpful biscuits
Reviewed 16 October 2018

I stay in Mobile 3-4 times a year for work and I always stay at the Drury Inn. About 2 years ago I booked a room through Priceline and ended up at the Drury Inn. From then on, I always call and book a room directly w/ them. Rooms are clean. Staff is friendly. Great breakfast and snacks in the evening (and free drinks!!). I love getting a bag of freshly popped popcorn and a Coke to take up to the room to snack on while I'm watching TV.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We needed a room for 3 adults and a 7 year old. I also requested handicap accessible. They were tremendous in what they provided. The room was the first off the elevator. The elevator was 25 feet from side entrance where I parked my vehicle in a handicap area.

They brought a roll away bed for out 7 year old. The room was huge and the walking shower was a blessing to my feeble ability to move around.

The work space was great and the extra chair was very comfortable.

We stayed at this hotel on a Monday and then again a Saturday as we went to adn from Orlando.

I will always seek out Drury hotels for the service, the full breakfast and the afternoon snacks. Great value and family friendly.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lbalinas
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Everyone was nice and always greeted you with a smile and a Hello, how are you doing. Room was very clean. I was on the first floor between conference room and electrical room and it was quiet. I would recommend this hotel in Mobile, AL. Great staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was a hot breakfast. We stayed here to go to the USS Alabama. We checked in after happy hour. When we are back in the Mobile area we will stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel was wonderful, clean and comfortable. Hotel staff was amazing. Breakfast being available at 6:00 rather than 7:00 on a Saturday morning was a huge plus. Only drawback is location due to having fishing equipment stolen from our truck overnight. There are no cameras outside of the property. Other than our stolen property on the outside of the hotel, we have absolutely no complaints. Highly recommend this hotel just don't be as trustworthy as we were by leaving anything of value in the bed of the truck.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy H