See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Extremely Satisfied, the rooms are clean. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I have stayed a few nights in Mobile, and we also stayed in Atlanta, My choice will always be extended stay. I found out they have pots and utensils for free!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

We can’t thank you enough for the perfect review of Extended Stay America. Our entire staff strives to provide an exceptional experience for each guest, and we are delighted to know we succeeded in making this happen for you. We look forward to being of your service again whenever you are back here.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Hotel was clean although there was a smell to it. Noise from interstate made it impossible to sleep. My room was on very back side of propertry. I did not feel safe staying at this hotel. Area of town not the best.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your concerns. Please accept our apologies for failing to meet your needs. We hope you will give us a chance to welcome you back and experience our hotel the way it should have been during your visit.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Not a chance!!! The company that I was working with had a free room for me at this hotel. I viewed a couple rooms from some People that I knew were staying there. There is no way I would ever sleep at this hotel. I would not sleep for fear that the giant cockroaches that I saw the minute I walked into the room I was supposed to be staying in running all over me during the night. I did sit on the bed for a brief moment and knew immediately that this bed must have been ten+ years old and was nasty and hard. Again, Candlewood's bed was so nice and comfortable. Spend a little extra and stay at a nicer hotel. 79.00 per night. I paid less at Candlewood and they do not nickel and dime you to death. This hotels washers and dryers are not complimentary and from my Friends that stayed there said it cost a lot of money because the machines are not maintained properly. I did walk into the laundry with my Friend and it was just nasty, period. It smelled badly and the property itself is not maintained well. If you stay here at this hotel, I would ask for the "Model Room" that they have in the pictures because I certainly did not see anything nice about the few rooms that I saw. Everything is old and worn. My advice would be to not put so much into the appearance of the exterior so the advertising photos look nice and actually put the money into the rooms so your Guests will be happier, saving you from bad reviews. An upgrade on the beds alone would improve your reviews. Again, for someone like me, this hotel is not worth staying in. I would rather pay more for some peace of mind.

Room Tip: Ask for a remodeled room, if they even have any.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Michael, please accept my sincere apology for the difficulties you encountered with your room. We appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention and assure you that corrective measures have been taken. Our team's first priority is making sure that every guest has a comfortable stay, and this time we really missed the mark. We truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We hope you will consider and give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This was my second stay here and it was very disappointing, especially compared to the first time about a year before. The front desk was very unconcerned that we had to park our car in a dark parking lot somewhere across the street while RVs and trucks took up 3-6 parking spots each. The room had ants -- which I'm allergic to -- and overall the property seemed to have declined.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

We are sorry you were disappointed with your stay this time and apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. We have discussed your feedback with my team members in an effort to enhance our guest experience. We hope you will give us another chance to impress you with our hospitality.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This is my old go to for working in Mobile, AL. The kitchenette is always nice for saving money on eating out. The rooms are always clean and well put together. The front desk staff knows me by name and always does their best to put me in my favorite first floor room.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the interstate are the quietest.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Timothy, thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to know you loved the kitchenette in your room and enjoyed the service provided by our courteous associates. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your return visit soon.