US$107
US$120
Homewood
US$145
US$129
WoodSpring Suites Mobile(Mobile)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$113
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Good if it's for a quick stop during your travels and need a cheap rate for pet friendly fees. Couple of food options close to the hotel. The service was poor, front desk worker took a while to greet us and had an unnecessary attitude. The room was okay, smelled odd and needed a deeper clean.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Patricia, thank you for your stay at our hotel. We are happy that you liked our affordable rates and convenient location. However, we are sorry you were not happy with our staff. I am working with my entire team to ensure our guests are warmly welcomed upon arrival and are treated with courtesy and respect. We hope you will give us another chance the next time your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Everything was wonderful,Nita was the perfect attendant,she was very knowledgeable, extremely helpful very friendly and accommodating,this is my home away from home,I will most definitely be back,thanks and keep up the good work ladies,,,,,

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Lisa, thank you for your review filled with so many kind comments. We are thrilled to read you had a great stay at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill. We appreciate you for mentioning our staff, especially Nita. SHE is a true asset to our team, and we will be sure to share your compliments. Thanks for your continued business, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Terrible WiFi made our search for a home impossible, did not have the room type requested at check in and had to switch rooms 3 days after our arrival. Staff did not respond to my request to do something to improve the WiFi service and that is the only not so nice issue I have.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
Thank O. Fernando T
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us and providing your feedback. We know how important it is to stay connected when you are away from home, so please accept our apologies for the issues with our complimentary Wi-Fi. Our maintenance team has been notified to ensure the issue is corrected. We hope you will come soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by the outside appearance, then our room appeared nice for the most part. However, a few warnings. #1, this place puts up majority (it seems) workers, which is great, however, they stay up all hours of the night, outside to smoke, play cards, drink & hang out. Not making it comfortable to walk my dogs late, so the husband had to.
They go in & out of the rooms constantly too, so doors are slamming shut till at least 1-2am.
#2, The cleaners could definitely improve on cleaning the floors! Wood laminate floors & our socks were black!my chihuahuas also found 2 dog toys from under the bed (not their own)
#3, Pet friendly @ $25 per night, per dog! So we paid an unexpected $200 after booking with Priceline. Wasn't happy about that! Not to mention, getting a queen bed even when we booked a king room.
The service in the office wasn't very personal or friendly, to me. However my husband felt they were nice to him.
And finally #4, the keys loose their activation regularly! We had to get the cards updated daily. They said it's due to the cell phones but mine was never by my cell phone? Fortunately the office was open every time I got locked out.
All in all, it turned out ok, but I personally would not return nor recommend. Sorry.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

It is disappointing to read your comments concerning your stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies, as we never mean to disappoint our guests in any way, and we definitely failed in this attempt. We can assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable by our standards, and we will be reviewing and altering our guidelines to provide a more wonderful experience for every guest. Please consider us again so that we can restore your faith in our hotel and provide you with the hospitality you and your husband should always expect from us.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We were in town for a family function.Check in was slow. The employee that helped was in training. Rachel very nice young lady. Who was very helpful. However I can't say the same about her trainer. She had a very cold attitude to be a customer service person. I had to go back several times for personal things that should of been handled by the maid service. However over all I would recommend this property.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Rachel, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill. We are glad you liked our location and had an overall satisfactory experience. I will also share your compliments with Rachel. However, I apologize for the service issue you experienced while here. We have discussed your concerns with the appropriate staff members and managers, and we have instituted additional training to ensure we better serve our guests. Please know, to ensure cleanliness of in-room amenities upon check-in, brand standards require us to make these items available at the front desk rather than leaving them in the suites. If we did not communicate this properly at check-in, we are sorry. We hope you and your family will consider a return visit so we can make it up to you.