US$107
Malaga Inn(Mobile)
US$113
US$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$128
US$176
US$162
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
WoodSpring Suites Mobile(Mobile)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$68
US$147
US$118
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$125
All reviewsgrab and goroom was cleanoff the highwayexcellent hotelspringhillcleanerspropertyatlantacomfortsink
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

She is the best, Demetria always make sure that you have every thing you need. Even when busy. I love the fact that Extended Stay is off the Highway and close to my family as well. This was my second stay with this Hotel and I will be back next year because of Demetria's wonderful hospitality.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

The team and I appreciate your remarks. I'm glad that you received great customer service and that your second stay with us was an excellent experience. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Close to the interstate, but not really that noisy. Minimal noise during my entire stay.
Nice sized room and no unpleasant odors. Grab and go breakfast could be better, but overall good value. Staff is very pleasant and informative.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Mobile - Spring Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share you experience. I am pleased to read you feel our hotel has an overall good value. Also your positive comments regarding our staff and location are much appreciated. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

AA lost our luggage and we couldn't leave Mobile. Checked in and had to check out because the chemical smell was overwhelming. Strange people were hanging out in the parking lot but the Staff were sooo nice. Makes me feel bad about leaving a negative review. We went next door to the Wingate by Wyndham for the same pice, $80. Much much better

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy K

Your review recently caught your attention. Please accept our most sincerest apologies for the condition of your stay. We will look into the smell you mentioned so the source can be rectified. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

I've stayed in Extended Stays many times before. This one was by far the worst. Stairways are dirty. Room smelled like smoke. The kitchen was in poor condition and didn't have any utensils, pans, pots, dishes. All well and good as really did not want to cook in the unit or keep food. Place really needs a good cleaning. Was glad when I got to check out, felt a sigh of relief.

Room Tip: Go next door to the Wingate
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 15minsfame
Reviewed 9 October 2016

The only reason we stayed here was because we were escaping Hurricane Matthew with our pet. Based on the photos, description, and prices which rival FairField Inn, I was expecting something better for the money. The room was clean and did not smell like a pet-friendly hotel, so that was good. The kitchen, however, was exceptionally cheap and seemed to be thrown together from a cheap Ikea knockoff. It was so bad, we decided to only eat out while there. The air conditioner was the in-the-wall, smelly type. Again, if I were paying $40-50 a night for this, I'd be OK with it, but these nights were $95-115. Do not think the high price is a premium because you have a pet. No, having a pet cost me an additional $25 a night! Ouch. I will say this, though; the staff was super friendly and eager to please. I would have rated this as average if the kitchen felt usable, but I cannot conscientiously rate this as average given the high price for so little.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family