“Short detour off I-10”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile
Ranked #27 of 65 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed 26 December 2017

It was only about 5 min north off I-10. We arrived late and left early but it was clean and breakfast was included. We found a cheap rate on the Marriott app and booked at the last minute. There was a Starbucks close so we could get back on the road caffeinated.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I negotiated a rate with the manager of this hotel earlier this year because I intended to stay there 2 nights a week on a regular basis. I now find that they charge me highly varying rates (varying by $30/night for no apparent reason), despite the fact that, as a Marriott Gold Elite member (approaching Platinum status), I am guaranteed the lowest room rate. I discussed this with the manager last week in person. She corrected one week of it. I got a credit card bill for a stay when I left the hotel early and did not get express checkout paperwork and had been charged over $30 a night more than our rate (got this after discussion with manager and telling her they had been overcharging) and checked out this AM with a rate which was also more. Cancelled my upcoming reservation. Look at your bill!!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Ok hotel that's suited out needs. Breakfast was the usual hotel breakfasts but the second day it was a little lacking. Reception and staff were good. New mattresses this week, apparently. Ok spot with decent wifi.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Selected this hotel for a short stay as we passed through Mobile. First let me say that we had a devil of a time getting to this hotel. GPS wasn't even close to being correct. We finally saw the hotel but getting there was still a challenge. Once we figured it out, it was OK and the staff was welcoming. Room was a reasonable price and comfy for a night. Breakfast options were decent.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I wanted to thank all the good people at this hotel for their extraordinary service during our stay this past week. We were forced to evacuate from Punta Gorda by Hurricane Irma and luckily were able to obtain rooms in this Fairfield Inn. It was a very stressful time made so much better by the kindness shown to us especially by our maid, Demetra Kendrick, Bill Selesky at the front desk, the ladies in the breakfast area and all the hotel people we interacted with. Thank you so much for making our stay as pleasant as possible!! I should add that my husband and I had 2 cats with us , necessary because of fleeing the storm. Im not even sure this hotel normally takes animals!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Mobile hotels
0.1 km away
3.9 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Mobile
0.2 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/I-65 at Airport Blvd

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile

Address: 950-A West I-65 Service Road South, Mobile, AL 36609
Region: United States > Alabama > Mobile
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #27 of 65 Hotels in Mobile
Price Range: €76 - €116 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile 2.5*
Travel with confidence by checking into the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, Mobile, a Mobile hotel with outstanding service to make all of your travels easy and comfortable - at an exceptional value. With a great location near Interstate 65 and local shopping malls, we are always ready to welcome you with amenities like thoughtfully designed guest rooms and suites that allow you to work and relax, free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel to stay connected during your stay, and fitness facilities that include an indoor pool and exercise room. You'll find it easy to settle into our vibrant lobby, with spaces to gather, relax and work. Jump-start your day with our free breakfast, now with more hot choices like scrambled eggs, sausage and oatmeal, plus favorites including fresh fruit and yogurt. At the Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile, you're our #1 priority. We promise you'll be satisfied or we'll make it right. That's our commitment to you. Ask us about The Fairfield 100% Guarantee. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn Mobile Hotel Mobile