Malaga Inn(Mobile)
Hotels.com
US$156
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
WoodSpring Suites Mobile(Mobile)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
  • Restaurant
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$128
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Free cancellation until 01/08
US$125
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskworked greatbreakfast was includedrecently stayed hereshort stayhousekeeping staffnight stayuss alabamamobile alabamaservice roadgpscruise
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I negotiated a rate with the manager of this hotel earlier this year because I intended to stay there 2 nights a week on a regular basis. I now find that they charge me highly varying rates (varying by $30/night for no apparent reason), despite the fact that, as a Marriott Gold Elite member (approaching Platinum status), I am guaranteed the lowest room rate. I discussed this with the manager last week in person. She corrected one week of it. I got a credit card bill for a stay when I left the hotel early and did not get express checkout paperwork and had been charged over $30 a night more than our rate (got this after discussion with manager and telling her they had been overcharging) and checked out this AM with a rate which was also more. Cancelled my upcoming reservation. Look at your bill!!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Ok hotel that's suited out needs. Breakfast was the usual hotel breakfasts but the second day it was a little lacking. Reception and staff were good. New mattresses this week, apparently. Ok spot with decent wifi.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Selected this hotel for a short stay as we passed through Mobile. First let me say that we had a devil of a time getting to this hotel. GPS wasn't even close to being correct. We finally saw the hotel but getting there was still a challenge. Once we figured it out, it was OK and the staff was welcoming. Room was a reasonable price and comfy for a night. Breakfast options were decent.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

I wanted to thank all the good people at this hotel for their extraordinary service during our stay this past week. We were forced to evacuate from Punta Gorda by Hurricane Irma and luckily were able to obtain rooms in this Fairfield Inn. It was a very stressful time made so much better by the kindness shown to us especially by our maid, Demetra Kendrick, Bill Selesky at the front desk, the ladies in the breakfast area and all the hotel people we interacted with. Thank you so much for making our stay as pleasant as possible!! I should add that my husband and I had 2 cats with us , necessary because of fleeing the storm. Im not even sure this hotel normally takes animals!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Let me first start by saying the staff at this property is very friendly. The front desk staff were very welcoming and always offered a nice greeting. The woman working the breakfast area was sweet and helpful. Outside of the employees, this hotel does not meet Marriott standards.
Our room was not what I would expect from a FFI, and we've stayed in numerous ones throughout the US. The bed was lumpy and bowed in the middle so you naturally roll inward. A very uncomfortable night. However, I cannot begin to share my disgust with the bathroom. Hairs in the shower, on the floor... and the worst? Grabbing a "clean" towel and finding black curly hairs on it. Absolutely disgusting. We will NEVER come back to this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family