All reviews indoor pool front desk would stay here again worked great breakfast was included recently stayed here short stay pleasant stay breakfast staff uss alabama gps cruise
Reviewed 15 July 2017

This is a wonderful hotel, just off the highway. Rooms were really clean and comfortable and the staff were extremely friendly. It is also close to some good restaurants. I would highly recommend it. Breakfast was included and was excellent

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Charlie G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Patricia L,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We think you're wonderful too. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come visit us again. Thanks again for the review and choosing to stay with us.
Charlie Glanding, General Manager
Fairfield Inn and Suties, Mobile AL

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We found this hotel on our recent cross-country trip and this was our first night on the road. Dare I say that this hotel set the bar very high for future accommodations on our 4-day trip. Our room was large and comfortable (only minus for me was the bed was a little too firm for my liking). Very important, especially in the climate of Alabama: virtually silent air conditioning!!! Our room was also very quiet - meaning no hall noise. Thank you for the magnified makeup mirror, too! Breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Charlie G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Mobile, Al.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Upon arrival the check in staff was very helpful and friendly during the check in process. The hotel provided a full breakfast. The breakfast host was very polite and friendly. The only problem I encountered was the room I was assigned on 2nd floor was very noisy from traffic and the room had a musky carpet smell.

Room Tip: My room was on second floor. High noise level from traffic on service road and interstate. Unable to sleep well.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Charlie G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thanks so much for staying with us and providing the feedback that will enable us to further improve the services that we offer.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I'm so confused. Firstly, finding this hotel was damn near impossible. 3 times on Mapquest had me going in circles. This is not the hotels fault, upsetting non the less.

I use a handicapped room. The toilet was so low my husband had to pull me off the toilet. Not too embarrassing. Oh, and the toilet wasn't even hooked together in the tank. My husband had to put it together.

There were no carts to bring the luggage to the room either.

On the good side, the bed was great. I should have said that first but I'm exhausted from trying to find this joint and the toilet.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My Husband and I had our first time personal experience with this establishment with a 2 Night stay on March 17th and 18th , although we encountered many roadblocks upon arriving (driving in from Chicago) the caring and oh so Friendly Front Desk Staff kept constant check on us until we walked through the front door (hour's after our estimated arrival time) Welcomed us, offered to help us in any way they could if need be, We explained we were there for the Funeral Services of a very dear Family Friend and everything was great. Staff so Friendly and accommodating, the Continental Breakfast was very good served hot and fresh everyday. I use Handicap Parking, which spaces were always available. Our room was very clean and bed super comfortable. This is niw our first choice of stay when we come back to the area, it's conveniently located near everything we needed it to be including a Great Carwash (Bebo's) and my Coffee spot Dunkin Donuts, and 2 Malls, several restaurants , just an overall Great location. I will be back again and again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple