“Very friendly staff”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile
Ranked #27 of 65 Hotels in Mobile
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Upon arrival the check in staff was very helpful and friendly during the check in process. The hotel provided a full breakfast. The breakfast host was very polite and friendly. The only problem I encountered was the room I was assigned on 2nd floor was very noisy from traffic and the room had a musky carpet smell.

Room Tip: My room was on second floor. High noise level from traffic on service road and interstate. Unable to...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Charlie G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Thanks so much for staying with us and providing the feedback that will enable us to further improve the services that we offer.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I'm so confused. Firstly, finding this hotel was damn near impossible. 3 times on Mapquest had me going in circles. This is not the hotels fault, upsetting non the less.

I use a handicapped room. The toilet was so low my husband had to pull me off the toilet. Not too embarrassing. Oh, and the toilet wasn't even hooked together in the tank. My husband had to put it together.

There were no carts to bring the luggage to the room either.

On the good side, the bed was great. I should have said that first but I'm exhausted from trying to find this joint and the toilet.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My Husband and I had our first time personal experience with this establishment with a 2 Night stay on March 17th and 18th , although we encountered many roadblocks upon arriving (driving in from Chicago) the caring and oh so Friendly Front Desk Staff kept constant check on us until we walked through the front door (hour's after our estimated arrival time) Welcomed us, offered to help us in any way they could if need be, We explained we were there for the Funeral Services of a very dear Family Friend and everything was great. Staff so Friendly and accommodating, the Continental Breakfast was very good served hot and fresh everyday. I use Handicap Parking, which spaces were always available. Our room was very clean and bed super comfortable. This is niw our first choice of stay when we come back to the area, it's conveniently located near everything we needed it to be including a Great Carwash (Bebo's) and my Coffee spot Dunkin Donuts, and 2 Malls, several restaurants , just an overall Great location. I will be back again and again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The rooms were clean, staff was okay but didn't seem to know the area at all. There were some basketball kids staying there that were very loud and running throughout the hotel, and the staff wouldn't do anything but they were really frustrated. Our problem came at breakfast...they were out of everything! They didn't even have forks! I understand the basketball kids went through before us, but lack of inventory is just bad management!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

An overnight stay based on reviews and we found the nicest part of the hotel was the front counter. Employees weren't overly friendly, more like it was a job and we were their next assignment. I wasn't expecting to be treated like royalty but they were lacking in pride of workmanship and public relations. The parking lot is in serious need of repairs, the rooms were nothing special, rather, old and need of updating. It felt like an old motel found somewhere between the middle of the nowhere and the end of the line. With so many choices along a busy interstate it would be in their best interest to update the structure and public relations. Just a place to catch some z's and a reminder I won't visit this particular Fairfield Inn.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple