All reviews indoor pool front desk would stay here again worked great breakfast was included recently stayed here short stay pleasant stay breakfast staff uss alabama gps cruise
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

I'm so confused. Firstly, finding this hotel was damn near impossible. 3 times on Mapquest had me going in circles. This is not the hotels fault, upsetting non the less.

I use a handicapped room. The toilet was so low my husband had to pull me off the toilet. Not too embarrassing. Oh, and the toilet wasn't even hooked together in the tank. My husband had to put it together.

There were no carts to bring the luggage to the room either.

On the good side, the bed was great. I should have said that first but I'm exhausted from trying to find this joint and the toilet.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My Husband and I had our first time personal experience with this establishment with a 2 Night stay on March 17th and 18th , although we encountered many roadblocks upon arriving (driving in from Chicago) the caring and oh so Friendly Front Desk Staff kept constant check on us until we walked through the front door (hour's after our estimated arrival time) Welcomed us, offered to help us in any way they could if need be, We explained we were there for the Funeral Services of a very dear Family Friend and everything was great. Staff so Friendly and accommodating, the Continental Breakfast was very good served hot and fresh everyday. I use Handicap Parking, which spaces were always available. Our room was very clean and bed super comfortable. This is niw our first choice of stay when we come back to the area, it's conveniently located near everything we needed it to be including a Great Carwash (Bebo's) and my Coffee spot Dunkin Donuts, and 2 Malls, several restaurants , just an overall Great location. I will be back again and again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The rooms were clean, staff was okay but didn't seem to know the area at all. There were some basketball kids staying there that were very loud and running throughout the hotel, and the staff wouldn't do anything but they were really frustrated. Our problem came at breakfast...they were out of everything! They didn't even have forks! I understand the basketball kids went through before us, but lack of inventory is just bad management!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

An overnight stay based on reviews and we found the nicest part of the hotel was the front counter. Employees weren't overly friendly, more like it was a job and we were their next assignment. I wasn't expecting to be treated like royalty but they were lacking in pride of workmanship and public relations. The parking lot is in serious need of repairs, the rooms were nothing special, rather, old and need of updating. It felt like an old motel found somewhere between the middle of the nowhere and the end of the line. With so many choices along a busy interstate it would be in their best interest to update the structure and public relations. Just a place to catch some z's and a reminder I won't visit this particular Fairfield Inn.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Fairfield was the "hub" that we needed to be "grand central station" for the out of town wedding party. Rooms were clean and nice. Prices were great. Breakfast was convenient and yummy. (Outstanding service by the breakfast attendants.) The lobby was a perfect place to meet up and regroup each evening. The staff was accommodating and helpful! We were soooo pleased with our experience at this hotel. Bravo! You helped make our important weekend even more memorable!!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Charlie G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Thanks so much for staying with us and your kind words! We look forward to seeing you again soon.