All reviews indoor pool front desk would stay here again worked great breakfast was included recently stayed here short stay pleasant stay breakfast staff uss alabama gps cruise
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

My family stayed here while visiting friends in the area, upon entering the room there was a musty smell, the room was clean and was ok, the beds were hard and not the most comfortable. I didn't notify mgmt as we fixed the smell with febreze and opening the window and the beds were tolerable. Our daughter loved the pool and the breakfast was good. The front desk staff was very helpful with directions and greeted us every time they saw us. We had to cut our visit short due to a death in the family and the hotel helped us with our early checkout.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 23 November 2016

This is an older hotel in need of an update.
Staff is friendly. Beds comfortable.
Continental breakfast below par
(as compared to other Fairfield Inns we stay at.

Located right off I65 and convenient off/on to the highway

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Charlie G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

Thanks so much for staying with us and providing us with such valuable feedback!

The associate team at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott wish you and your family a Happy Holiday Season!

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Staff took me out of the systems for the second night stay without speaking directly to me. I had to go online and book the room again and had issues with my room being cancelled. Frustrating. It was all about a discount that I was entitled to. The room was ok, but the professionalism of the front desk clerk was questionable.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Nice hotel. Front Desk agent was kind and professional. Room wasn't ready when I arrived at 1pm, but I was ok waiting. Wifi was spotty. Room was specious and clean. TV was small, room TV guide is inaccurate. Walls are thin, heard guest in next room snoring. Breakfast staff were kind and helpful. Food was delicious.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Charlie G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thanks so much for staying with us and the valuable feedback that we can use to better serve all of our guests! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

As to be expected, the Marriott chain NEVER dissapoints. This hotel has clean rooms and a friendly staff, and great service. Safe area and conveniently located made this stay enjoyable. Look forward to returning.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family