All reviews indoor pool front desk would stay here again worked great breakfast was included recently stayed here short stay pleasant stay breakfast staff uss alabama gps cruise
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Crystal is an angel! Great customer service and very hospitable. She listened to my needs and helped me modify my reservation I booked through a third party that would not help accommodate me in any way. (TicketsAtWork.com is awful! DO NOT USE THEM! Horrible customer service and had to hold for an hour to get a very rude human being on the line).
Thanks to Crystal, I have peace of mind that I still have my room reserved, although I am arriving a day later than I had originally planned. Next time, I will be calling Crystal direct to book my reservation. I travel to Mobile several times a year.

Thank you again, Crystal!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Liane R
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

We were only here for less than six hours but we slept comfortably and the front desk staff were very accommodating to the entire family. The parking stinks because many of the people staying there took up two or four spaces. They had breakfast available which was nice.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Charlie G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Thanks so much for staying with us. If you have the opportunity next time stay a little longer :)!

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

This is an older property that was clean and maintained ok.

When I walked in the room had a musty smell and it was directly coming from the AC unit. It is an older wall type AC unit that you set on high or low and dial it to your liking according to the red/blue dial... Not a fan of this type of heat/AC as it either too cold or hot and then there's that musty smell.

Staff was friendly but overall not worth the 135/night charge.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Charlie G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Thanks so much for staying with us and your feedback. We will use the feedback to further improve the services that we offer!

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

We just stayed for the night and while they are not easy to locate the price was the lowest during our 28 day trip. I recommend you call the front desk before arriving so they can direct you to their entrance. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Charlie G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Hi Jim,

Thanks so much for staying with us in Mobile, Al. I will share your feedback with out team of associates!

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights. House keeping staff was very nice. Fairly clean. Room smelled like watered down toothpaste but not terribly offensive. Don't expect continental breakfast. They ran low on food everyday and on the 3rd day 1 hour before cut off time stated " they cleaned me out". I don't understand how the hotel is unaware of how many guests they have staying the night before breakfast......

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mikebanna
Charlie G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

"Thank You" for sharing your feedback while staying with us! We will use your input pertaining to your stay with the key associates and supervisors to further improve our product and service levels.