All reviews top floor sky lounge front desk mardi gras great view of the city dauphin street the hotel staff two blocks mobile bay bars and restaurants historic district government street room was large hotel room cruise terminal mobile alabama would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Outside of the property was a turnoff, the dumpster was leaking foul odor. Hotel is a good night stay for all types of travel. The staff helps with all your needs and you have a clean place to sleep. We enjoyed walking downtown, lots of places to eat. We stay on the 11th floor.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quiet. 11th floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Stephen S, General Manager at Holiday Inn - Mobile Downtown/Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear RJPhillips284, Thank you for your recent review and for your candid comments on your recent stay. I wish to apologize for horrible arrival experience and we are in the process of having this corrected. I'm pleased that the remainder of your stay was to your satisfaction and that you had the opportunity to explore downtown and the many great restaurants and shops Mobile has to offer.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Definitely will be back to this hotel! Best staff ever. Our waitress Cici was awesome!! She made us feel so beyond welcome. Definitely a must if you need to stay in downtown Mobile! Easy access to interstate and really close to the cruise terminal. Felt safe as well!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Melissa S, thank you for being our guest at the Holiday Inn Downtown Mobile, I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and my staff took great care of you, I'll be sure to pass your comments along to Cici as well. Your correct that our downtown location not only offers easy access to the interstate but to the Mobile Cruise Terminal as well.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

If you want a nice location to downtown Mobile attractions, stay at this hotel. It is literally in walking distance to all the attractions. The entire staff that we come in contact with were amazing...front desk, housekeeping, etc.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Many thank you's Yolanda S, for your recent 5 star review of the Holiday Inn Mobile Downtown and for being our guest. I'll be sure to pass along your wonderful comments to my staff. Great to see that you enjoyed our downtown location and had the opportunity to get out and visit many of the great local attractions Mobile has to offer.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

As a frequent traveler, one can often tell about the service even before one arrives. I called ahead to see what the opportunity might be to get an upgrade as a Spire level within IHG. Reggie was extremely courteous and when I checked in later, he had made good on his promise. Thanks Reggie. Looking forward to my stay!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank DVCreviewer
Stephen S, General Manager at Holiday Inn - Mobile Downtown/Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear DVCreviewer, many thank you's for your recent 5 star review on the Holiday Inn Downtown Mobile. I'm extremely pleased to see that Reggie had exceeded your expectations and "made good on his promise". Thank you for your loyalty, and we look forward to welcoming you back should your travels return you to Mobile.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Front desk nice
But keys not work five times and check in mess toilet report manager not nice
But breakfast ok
No star sorry room dirty
I staying few holiday inn hotel world
Staff front desk friendly and man

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your candid feedback, I'm sorry to read that our hotel did not measure up to your standards, and apologize for the difficulties you had experienced with your keys.