All reviews room was clean waffle house staff was friendly off the highway service road place to stay convenient location easy access uss alabama motel pet microwave bedding
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Super slow check in. Room was what I expected for the rate. Somewhat worn and outdated but tolerable. When I entered the bathroom I immediately saw several long black hairs stuck to the shower wall. It made me wonder what else hadn’t been cleaned properly.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sailingdavem
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sailingdavem,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property in Mobile. I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations on this visit. I will share your comments with my team for immediate correction. Thank you for choosing LaQuinta and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

My husband and I have stayed in several La Quinta and always choose it because we travel with our small dog and they are pet friendly. This La Quinta was the worst experience we have ever had. We arrived late driving from SC to Mobile, AL to visit our daughter and when we got to our room it was the most disgusting room we have ever seen. The room reeked, horrible smell, the carpet was stained and wet...we had to wear shoes to walk in the room, the shower curtain smelled of mildew and the tub was slimy. I made pictures of the curtains which were mis matched and different sizes, there were roaches crawling on the wall. Three night for $212 was high way robbery. AS a reward remember I feel we are due a refund of our money. I would caution you to stay away from this place!!!

Room Tip: This is a "drive up" motel not a hotel where you enter your room from an inside hallway.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Alison R.

Thank you for taking the time to survey our property. I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations on this visit. Thank you for choosing LaQuinta.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

Employees were extremely nice and room was very quiet.Breakfast was well presented and lobby was clean and open with TV. Bed was wonderful but room smelled like pesticide and bathrooms need remodeling. This is one exit from any fast food or Walmart.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear 80sweregreat,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations on this visit to Mobile. I will share your comments with my team and thank you for choosing LaQuinta for your lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

La Quinta is far and away our favorite hotel brand. Since we discovered La Quinta 10 years ago it is our "go to" place to stay. That being said, there are levels of La Quinta luxury, this particular property is probably a B. Our room was clean with a great flat screen HDTV. There was Wifi, but not dependable. One time you could connect and the next time not so good. When I got in the showers the water was Luke warm, it took it 20 minutes to get hot. We travel with a 15 pound mixed breed terrier type dog. We always carry a pen for her to stay in when we leave her in the room during the day. When we returned mid afternoon, our room had not been touched. We saw the housekeeper, mentioned it to her and she said "no I didn't clean your room because you had a dog". The dog was locked in her pen, no threat what so ever. We've never had a problem before.
Oh well!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear goldwingtriker,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry about the concerns you mentioned. I will share your comments with my team for corrections. If your travel plans bring you back to our area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

After traveling for 12-hours we decided to contact the Laquinta Returns Department to book a reservation. Upon arriving to the hotel, we checked into a room only to find out that it was dirty, the carpet was soiled and soggy, there were used dirty towels on the floor, the bed had been used and it wreaked of an order I cannot describe.

It would be easy just to cancel, but we were prompted to prepay for our stay due to the time we made the reservation. Our money has not yet been returned. We were very disappointed to say the least.

After a long day, we moved to another location 17-miles away. Please do your research on the hotels you choose for your family.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $75+

Preferred solution: Full refund.

Room Tip: Do your research.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear ronnielhoupe,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations on this visit. I will share your comments with my team. After carefully reviewing the transactions on your reservations, the 75.24 pre-authorization that was placed on your card at the time of check in was deleted once the reservations was cancelled. Thank you for choosing LaQuinta.