All reviews room was clean waffle house staff was friendly off the highway service road place to stay convenient location easy access uss alabama motel pet microwave bedding
Reviewed 29 March 2016

We just returned from a 3 night stay. Room was clean, bed was very comfortable. Bathroom on the small side, but gets the job done. Basic room amenities..small fridge, microwave, hairdryer, single coffee pot with coffee included. Pet friendly for our small dog. Pets stay free!! Price was great and included breakfast. Great location, lots of food and shops nearby. The price was great for all you get and it was clean which is the most important thing to us. It's not the Ritz, but you are not paying for that. It suited our needs and we would stay again when visiting this area.

Room Tip: For easy access to pet walk, request room on bottom floor in the back of building.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lee Ann H
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Roaches, dirty, staff is very friendly and some try to accommodate for those that don't do their job very well from what I've seen. Their was roaches crawling on the desk in the middle of the night, we had no food that we brought, just bottled water. There was however plenty for them to eat under and behind the dresser, as well as the dust, dirt and trash under and behind the dresser. I'd probably not have seen had I not dropped an earring. Shower curtain had mold on the bottom of it and their was hair in the shower on arrival, it was after midnight when we checked in, so I did my best to clean it out. Breakfast was minimal if you can't eat a hard boiled egg, no hope of protein to get you going. Apple or orange is only choice of fruit, hard bagel or fresh waffle (I'll pass) they did have nice variety of flavors of yogurt, some hot & cold cereal, instant grits, juice. What ever happened to like a breakfast sandwich or even breakfast burrito, something other than condemns to put on your bagel or toast. How about 3 large dogs barking all night when you have a 17 to 20 plus hour drive the next day home. No security to catch them, and by the time I got out of bed and went to look which room they went in I couldn't see only hear once they started barking again, night staff attempted to leave front desk to try to locate which room they where in. On the upside the Beds where comfortable! Staff is very friendly. I was really disappointed!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2016

Dear Felicia,
Thank you for taking your time to review your stay. Apparently we failed to meet your expectations. I can assure you we've adequately inspected the room you had, and will take corrective measures for the other issues you commented on. Hopefully these changes may encourage you to give us another try. We look forward to serving you again.

Scott L.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Very Good value for the money spent. It is located just off I-65 at Airport Blvd., five miles from the Bay and conference center. There are plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. The location if pet friendly and, though an older motel is well kept.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Ralph L
Reviewed 29 February 2016

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Reviewed 27 February 2016

I have a industrial equipment business and travel 50 weeks out of the year. We stay for at least one week at every motel we stay at and some times up to a month in the same location. We need 4 to 7 rooms every where we go. La Quinta is usually our first choice because of quality of the motel for the dollar. Just like all motels the staff can make or break the motel. Our experience at this motel was above and beyond. I will stay here again the next time I'm in Mobile, AL.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business