All reviews marriott courtyard small gym nice indoor pool front desk agent workout room check in was easy room key would stay here again beds were comfortable lobby jacuzzi interstate housekeeping clerk
Reviewed 4 May 2018

I usually like Marriott Courtyard facilities. Really super staff at this particular location. Rooms are very clean. Very convenient location, although the trek required to make it back to the interstate is like following pasta noodles in a colander. Still, close to shopping, dining and not too far from the airport. Mattresses very comfortable and rooms are quiet. Well appointed rooms and convenient parking.

Date of stay: March 2018
oursideofthestory, General Manager at Courtyard Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you for the excellent comments, we appreciate your review of the hotel.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Everything appeared nice as always with Marriott stayed in room 301 top floor on the corner. We had a balcony that was nice but the freeway noise was so bad we might as well have placed our bed in the middle of the road. The television did not help, nothing could drown out that noise. I have stayed at many a hotel by a freeway this was the worse of them all. The noise was so bad we never slept more then an hour at a time without waking up as every car and truck could be heard. The bed hurt my back as it was too soft. We stayed at Candlewood Suite the next two nights no back pain at all. The air conditioner had to be set at 63 to be cool enough to sleep and this too was a problem. We kept having to set it further and further down as we sweated trying to find a temperature we could deal with. The front desk was very nice, the keys didn't work and he came with us to make sure the second set did. Everything clean and nice but the noise and the faulty air conditioner soured all any plus points.

Room tip: My tip is to keep driving, I think the positioning of the hotel is making it absorb the freeway noise bouncing off the two adjacent hotels.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
oursideofthestory, General Manager at Courtyard Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

I apologize for the road noise, I know it can be hard to sleep with noise like this and I did not realize it was this loud. We just replaced the mattresses so I am not sure why it is too soft with it being just over a year old but I do realize that sleep is the major reason for coming to a hotel. I understand why you needed to leave but I do hope you give us another chance to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We only stayed for 1 night. The beds were comfortable. The Front Desk Agent was friendly and knowledgeable. There was plenty of parking. It us located in a central area near restaurants and shopping.It is recommended for a good night sleep.

Trip type: Travelled with family
oursideofthestory, General Manager at Courtyard Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for your comments and recommendation

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 11:00 p.m. for our quick one night stay. When checking in Decarlos was so nice and friendly. He had our room & key ready for us. The room is your normal looking Courtyard room. It was very clean. My only complaint would be with the tub. It did not drain well and you had to stand in water taking a shower. This is why I rated it the way I did. The morning of checkout, they did give us two free coffees from the Bistro because of our Platinum Elite status. We would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
oursideofthestory, General Manager at Courtyard Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff and our hotel. I also appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention we will get this corrected so no one else has this issue in the future.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Sent wrong check in dates by email, the room was not available that was booked, the food in the Bistro was terrible, service was a 1/2 out of 10. Pool closed. Took us 25 minutes to get checked in, ok we will upgrade you to a suite, which i asked for when booked, but then oh no suites are available either !!

Room tip: Do not expect a room you requested and eat before you get there !!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
oursideofthestory, General Manager at Courtyard Mobile, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you for your comments, I apologize for the issues that you had during this stay. This is not the normal way that we do business and I will use this as a training tool for my staff. Thank you for allowing us to make our property better for future guest.