“OK. Maybe I need to try it again.”
Review of The Noble South

The Noble South
Reserve with OpenTable
The Noble South is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 715 Restaurants in Mobile
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We stopped in here on the spur of the moment for a small bite to eat. We each ordered a "small plate". I had the fried oysters and my wife had the crawfish flatbread. The oysters were average but the crawfish flatbread was very good. The portions were definitely "small" and it was a little pricey for the amount of food. I talked to people who had eaten lunch here and were very impressed. I'll try it again at lunch.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve taken several groups here for dinner. Whether 15 or 30 folks, the staff are friendly and extremely efficient. The food is fabulous! The folks raves about the meals. The red fish, shrimp and grits, and steak were big hits! I highly recommend this wonderful farm to table restaurant.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I ate here several times and always enjoyed it immensely. They have delicious fish dishes, shrimp and grits, and a first rate vegetable plate. The atmosphere and service are good too. My favorite dinner spot in Mobile!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Came here for dinner after a long day and immediately our server was very friendly and welcoming. To start the appetizer crab fritters were crispy and the sauce was lemon-y and rich. We had redfish, a farrow crepe with fried egg, and a delicious veggie plate with succotash, pea pods, and balsamic brussel sprouts. Overall, a great place with a southern chic vibe and tasty food. We would definitely return!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I love in Mobile, and this is absolutely my favorite place to eat. I have never had a bad meal here. Great food, great drinks, great service.