US$107
US$96
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$129
Homewood
US$181
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
WoodSpring Suites Mobile(Mobile)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$68
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$113
All reviewsrooftop pooltrellis roombeautiful hotelpiano barnew towerwhispering archrsa towerseparate tub and showerjoe cainvalet servicebeautiful lobbyroyal streetclub levelcorner roomconvention centermardi grasview of the river
Reviewed 5 February 2018

bathroom could use some attention. overall nice place but need to pay attention to the details. the soap rack was missing and some holes left in the shower. a couple of paint issues also. at that price I expected a little better. I would recommend staying there. very convenient to downtown

Room Tip: street view is best
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank O131VQthomash
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

In an interest of educating our youngest daughter, we ventured to Mobile for the origins of Carnival and Mardi Gras. Considering we are currently studying American history, I was pleased to find a vacancy at the Battle House Hotel for our stay. The hotel has been well renovated with traditional styled rooms, large bathrooms and great views while conveniently located on a parade route and near ball locations. The staff is friendly and helpful, anxious to share about their city. Unfortunately, our only disappointment was the in-room dining was only average.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank AnnBertschin
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at The Battle House for 6 nights while I was in town for a conference.
The main foyer/reception is quite nice and there’s clearly a lot of history behind the hotel.
Other than the historical elements, the hotel is pretty average.
The room (I was in the newer tower) was ok, with rather cheap decor.
The windows did not keep the noise of the nearby railway line out, plus also made odd noises when the heat of the sunrise and sunset hit them.
House keeping did not come at all during my stay. I did have the do not disturb sign on for the first day, but not the remainder of my stay, which was rather annoying.
Also, prior to my stay I found it very hard to communicate with staff. No answer on twitter and rarely answering the phone.
I’m likely to come back to Mobile, but will probably try the other Renaissance hotel, or a completely different company.
I’ve stayed at a lot of Marriott group hotels in the past few years, and this was the least enjoyable stay for the reasons mentioned.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
SarahSavell, Front Office Manager at The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear jamiereid12,

Thank you very much for your feedback concerning your recent stay. We pride ourselves on providing a memorable guest experience and have, unfortunately, fallen short during your recent stay. I have shared your feedback with our Housekeeping and Front Office Teams so that we can ensure this type of experience is not repeated. Please reach out to me if you would like to stay with us again and I will personally ensure you have a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We love this hotel and stay a lot when we are in Mobile for the night. Very nice staff and property. Love that they give Alabama teachers deep discounts. One of my family’s favorite places to stay and stay on the highest floor for the views of Mobile.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JenniferS36446
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

This place is in walking distance to amazing Oysters, has a fun history and definitely a hotel you should walk around in if you like history. Ask the front desk and they are happy to tell you fun info you wouldn’t know otherwise. Will stay again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple