All reviews full kitchen fire pit would definitely stay here again service road comfortable bed great hotel complimentary breakfast breakfast staff restaurants and shopping evening reception home away from home living room wonderful stay staff was very friendly hotel is located enjoyed my stay business center
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

This hotel met my expectations in regards to room accommodations and quality of service. This hotel is easy to get to if you are traveling on I-65. I had a room facing the interstate (which I would never get but rooms were booked) and yet the noise of the interstate was not enough to bother me. I am a light sleeper so this is important. I always try to get a top floor but staying on the second floor did not bother me. The insulation from room to room was good. The staff was very friendly. I would stay there again. NOTE* If you are flying in from the airport the 8 mile drive can take more than 35 minutes due to traffic.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for your good review and for letting us know we met your expectations. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Great hotel with separate living rooms and full kitchen! Very clean and staff was great. Very nice pool and lounge area. Free breakfast and complimentary afternoon receptions. Good value and we would stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

We are glad you feel we offered you a good value and that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to hosting you again here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I like the hotel because of kitchen and etc. When we come to Mobile there are a lot of us coming for something that the family is having and they always end up in my room. Staying and changing clothes, needing somewhere to stay until we all get together for whatever event we are going to. Plus, I am the grandmother so I have grandchildren staying with me and other family dropping in. It's just a great place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

We are glad you choose to stay with us and that you and your family feel comfortable. Please give your grandson and his new wife our congratulations! Thank you for your good review and know you are always welcome here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

We usually stay two nights: the night before the game and the night of the game. Our daughter is a cheerleader at USA, so we go to all the home football games in Mobile. We tailgate hard! Living 5 hours away, it makes our life so much easier to go down on Friday and use this hotel for our home away from home. Having that great kitchen area is so sweet, as we can put together our Jello-shots, queso dip, and boiled peanuts, etc before the game. If you need additional kitchen items, the staff is happy to oblige. The rooms are comfy, the staff is friendly, and the breakfast is great (more than expected, I had eggs, grits, and bacon. where else are you going to actually get bacon for breakfast at a hotel?)!

Room Tip: Odd number rooms overlook pool, grilling/chilling area, where you mostly likely will park. Even numbers look at the hotel next door.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

We are glad you get to enjoy your daughters cheerleading and we are glad also that you choose to stay here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd. Thank you for your good review and for returning to stay with us. We look forward to the next game and your return.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Clean safe gorgeous modernized room felt just like home. Staff very accommodating and had everything that you may have forgotten to pack (baby pack n play...lol) available for you. We will definitely stay here again

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are glad you feel safe and comfortable here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65/Airport Blvd. Thank you for your good review and we look forward to your next stay.