“Late night sushi”
Review of Osaka Mobile

Osaka Mobile
Ranked #167 of 728 Restaurants in Mobile
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We came in not long before closing and were the only patrons. However, the service was quite good and the sushi rolls were delightful. Miso and salads were also very nice. We always get a spider roll at a new sushi restaurant to compare and this one was as good as any we've had. The titanic and Sam I am were good as well. The restaurant was clean and inviting.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

The portions have become a bit smaller over the years, but the quality has always been high.

This is among our favorites in Mobile. Staff are all super friendly as well.

We like eating here!

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent restaurant. The food was absolutely delicious. The staff was friendly and engaging. I can't stress how great the food was. The environment was quaint and serene.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Had a good dinner with my husband and son. Plenty of food is served for the money. I recommend the shrimp and scallops.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

I have never eaten hibachi here, so I cannot review that.
I have never wanted to not eat in the booth in the dining room and enjoy the sushi and appetizers.
I recommend the steamed dumplings and Shumai.
The fried rice with yum yum is fun.
I love the sushi- it is just the right temp and always feels fresh.

Been to Osaka Mobile? Share your experiences!