“Plenty of food”

Bamboo steakhouse and sushi bar
Ranked #209 of 751 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 9 July 2018

If you are hungry and craving hibachi I would highly recommend this place! They give you more than enough to eat and you will probably take some home for later.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

The place seemed dirty and stinky. The soup was nasty. I think it had too many fried onions added and tasted old lIke it was warmed over too many times. The salad was coated in so much dressing it was also nasty. The hibatchi was average. The chef was great though. He was the only bright spot in that meal. Portions huge and prices about the same as every other hibatchi.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I enjoyed sushi and a seaweed salad. waitstaff was friendly and service was fast. Although my sister did receive her hibachi lunch first while we all waited on our meals and sushi to arrive but it's not the most luxurious place so my most everything met my expectations. Portions at this place is where it's at. Our sushi rolls were HUGE!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Saturday night, 9/26/15, my son and about 20 of his friends and several parents ate at this restaurant. This was our first experience here. We were given menus ahead of time as many students were attending without a parent and so it was a group event. My son and his date each ordered chicken with a menu price $16.95 and a drink. They were charged $21.95 and told it was a package deal. All of the students were charged more than the combined menu price of their entre' and drink. Of course, the tip was automatically included since they were a large group. I have no problem with that as long as the restaurant isn't also trying to cheat kids who were given a specific amount of money for their special dinner. The food was fine, but there are several other established businesses in the Mobile area that serve the same kind of food. Our group didn't arrive until after 9:30pm and only one other table of guests came in while we were there. They were fortunate to have such a large group of customers during such a slow time for business and none of these kids deserved to be cheated like this. Stay away from this place.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Not bad, they accommodated just 2 of us at a large table so we had a chef to ourselves. Lots of food, average quality, nice people. Somewhat pricey.

Date of visit: August 2015