See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

A complete nightmare. Please go by the reviews and don't waste your money!!! I left this place and got a wonderful hotel 2 Hours west in New Orleans. It was so bad that I completely left Alabama. I wouldn't let my dogs even lay on the sheets. The security latch broke off my door!?!? And nothing was offered as far as refund. My family was very insecure and uncomfortable. Dirty floors and fleas on bed. I wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

According to hotels.com I booked the last available room and then we arrived at 3:30 am, so there wasn't much option but to stay in the room we were given. Bedspreads were filthy, ac was turned up full blast on 60 degrees and the floor was damp and dirty. Ones of the beds was at a visible tilt and extremely sunken in the middle, my husband and I took that one to give his mother the better bed and I had to cling to the edge all night to keep from rolling across. The bathroom floor was even grosser than the room and the tub had very obviously not been cleaned (dirt in the floor and drain) shower curtain also stained. Bathmat and towel both had hair and other foreign particles on them, always disconcerting. Supposedly there's supposed to be complementary coffee in the lobby but I didn't see it. We got the best laugh when we checked out and were asked "how was everything?" I smiled and shrugged, saying "well, you get what you pay for, it was ok" ... The lady who checked us in there night before was slouched in a corner of the room, and she piped up to say "weylll, when ah called the room layst night y'all saeed evrahthing was fihhhn."

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Mobile North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay so that we can provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed here on our return trip home. Pets are welcome! It was very clean and the rooms were updated in design and paint, however the TV was very old. No flat screen. Wi-fi was $2.99 for basic and $4.99 for advanced.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Mobile North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear F1nsup, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are sorry for the TV channel issues you experienced and any inconvenience it caused you. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. The service issues you experienced are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

After my previous posting about Motel 6 in other state you think I would not try them again but like a dummy I did. Since I was going to be in town for 1 night on a budget I gave it a try. Place is extremely run down, pool was broken, beds were as hard as plywood, no amenities in the room like shampoo, fridge, coffee pot, mircowave. The TV was an old style CRT type. Appears that a few ladies of the night were working in some of the rooms. Only good thing I can say is the staff was very nice.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Went down to visit friends in Mobile. This was the only hotel that I ran into it said on the sign 39.99 I ended up paying $52 a night.
I have to say this was the worst hotel I've ever stayed at. Roaches, dirt, trash, TV didn't work, sign said it had free Wi-Fi you had to pay for it.
My husband went in to take a shower and just as he got finished in the bathroom he turned on the shower and roaches came out.
Only thing I can say is buyer beware I wouldn't stay there without looking at the room first.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple