See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Towels and bottle caps on the floor, so clearly not cleaned. I'm not certain the sheets were even changed. Previous guest smoked, we woke up with headaches. There is no microwave as promised and the fridge is rotted out. Spend an extra $20 to be in a good hotel. This is not worth it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely disgusting! Blood on the wall, roaches, ripped fire sprinklers/detectors and plumbing issues! They wouldn't refund me,or move me to a new room. Gave ME a plunger to fix toilet MYSELF. *SO RUDE SO DISGUSTING BEWARE*

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank Yolonda A
Reviewed 19 March 2017

Sheets ripped, sink dirty and chipped, sticky surfaces, daughter having allergy problems, disgusting. Wish I would have checked reviews first. Can't get money back. They have a sign that says after 10 minutes, no refunds. You have been WARNED! I will post this everywhere so no one else is subject to this dirt and potential allergy problems.

Room Tip: Stay Away .. very rough, very used, must have mold cause daughter is having reaction and I have a headache.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2016

This hotel looks wonderful in the photographs,and the outside looks decent. This Hotel is absolutely disgusting. When walking into the room there was an awful odor! The room looked slightly decent when the lights were off. Once they were on you could see all that was wrong!!!!! The comforter on the bed had gashes in it. There were stains all over the couch in the room. The bathroom was just the worst. The door didn't close all the way due to half of the door frame missing, there was dirt all over the tub as if it had not been washed! There was mold growing in the ceiling as well as the ceiling in our room caving in. There were some sort of bugs living in the room. My boyfriend woke up with bites all over him!!!! This hotel is not clean at all!! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!! I wouldn't even give it a single star! This place is just awful!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Let me Begin by saying it's a red flag when a company only give you 15 minutes to get a refund. My family was in Alabama for a funeral , a relative told us about this hotel because it was close to the church we went through 5 room before we found one that was decent enough to stay in in the word decent is speaking too highly of this room. The first room was a single bed when I paid for a double bed the second room had wires coming out of the wall no lamp shade and the frames were broken on the bed the third room was a smoking room and we are non-smokers and it smelled horrible, but it didn't have any cold water it only had hot. The Next Room had a broken toilet seat meaning the seat was circle-shaped and the toilet itself was an oval shape so not only was it not the right toilet seat on the toilet it was not even attached my mother literally picked up the toilet seat! In addition, in this room there was dried up food on the heater and hair on that broken toilet with not even a fourth of a roll of toilet paper and not a fresh roll in sight.....Gross!!! the fourth room the TV didn't work and went on and off by itself, the refrigerator was broken and it was just in poor condition as the other rooms. If you ask me these people need to be reported and be out of business because not only are you getting paid for people to stay there but I feel like it is a health hazard to stay there, from utter filthiness to nonexistent smoke detectors, and wires hanging out of the walls. The only reason we stayed there is because they would not give us our money back and everyone was exhausted from a 12-hour drive, Including my 84 year old grandma. I asked the young lady at the desk if she own this property and she said no it's a family-owned business and my mom later found out if they've had this hotel for 10 years, but the problem is they have not done anything to get this building up to code. My question is how can you rent a room that doesn't have a functioning toilet no smoke detectors , and filthy. Oh and I forgot to mention that all of the sheets had holes in them from the top sheets to the fitted sheets and all the comforters look like they were shredded so my question is again what are they doing with this money that they are getting for these rooms because they are definitely not reinvesting into this property and clearly they don't care about the health and safety of their customers. The next morning as we were getting ready for the funeral it was only about 9 a.m. and the workers kept asking my family members are they finished in their rooms and are they leaving and we still had 2 hours until checkout which I felt was extremely rude especially after what we went through trying to get a decent room. I understand that the Americas Best Value Inn are owned by different owners but with this experience I will never ever ! stay in a hotel that even has a similar name !

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family