“First time, delighted”

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Hibachi
Description: Hibachi
Reviewed 19 August 2018

This is my first time eating at a sushi bar and really enjoyed it. I had the seared ahi tuna, melted in my mouth. The best part was the house soup, I fell in love with this soup. I even ate my husband. He ordered a steak dinner and they brought out so much food we had it for lunch today. I can't wait to go back and eat out on their patio by the lake.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

This was a delightful visit! Our family wanted something different than seafood and this hit the spot! It was my wife’s first time at such a place and she had a wonderful first time! The soup was delicious along with the salad. Our waiter Kyle was always helpful with our drinks and Tony, our chef, was funny and entertaining. The food was so good and I loved having the noodles along with the rice. It was wonderfully cooked and everything was exactly what I expected!!!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

This place is both teppanyaki and a sushi bar. We went on a Saturday night and the teppanyaki was full with a wait - definitely make reservation if you want that. We walked straight into the sushi bar - no problem! It was delicious! The meal includes miso soup and a salad with an asian dressing. The two of us each had a roll and then split a third one. We could have done with just two rolls! They were very well made, fantastic and fresh. Highly enjoyed our dinner and we'll come back again when we go to Mobile next month. Thanks!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This was my first time here. I came here for my Birthday. Staff beast friendly and welcoming. Our server was so helpful and attentive. There was so much to choose from. I love the Hibachi experience. Our Chef was very entertaining. The food was amazing and just know you probably wilk go home with take home food. I had the Sweet Alabama Roll sushi roll and my husband ordered the Steak Hibachi. Excellent. Ordered Margaritas, and there were on point. I was even offered ice cream for my birthday. Me and my husband were please. This one is a keeper! We will be back. I

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Our server Ashland was on pointe for our trip this evening. The food was excellent and our chef fun. The 10 year old had an absolute blast. There was however some kind of printer malfunction where we sat waiting for our chef a lot longer than we should have, but our server made sure we were never waiting on drinks and was sweet and fun. Overall we had a good experience.