“chicken shawarma was amazing”

Mediterranean Sandwich Co.
Ranked #2 of 726 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 March 2017

cozy, hole in the wall type of restaurant. this will be the 1st time I am writing a review for a restaurant. That is how good this place is

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

This is a little whole in the wall laid back place on Dauphin St. We were one of the first customers for lunch. I am quite a foodie and also a quite picky foodie I might add and this was a wonderful experience.

My husband and I were able to eat for under 22.00 and I was full after the most wonderful Gyro with homemade tzatziki sauce.
I have ever eaten and still had the salad left. It is well worth the money and time spent in here to get full and have a easy laid back lunch with good conversation.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of having lunch at Mediterranean Sandwich Company on many occasions. The food is consistently good. They have a good selection and some the best gyros around. Their salads are excellent.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Make one of the better gyro around and convient in downtown Mobile, AL. They were quick even at lunch time and busy.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

The Greek salad is excellent. The staff working at the counter are friendly and quick to make excellent suggestions. For example, I asked for a Greek salad with chicken with no onions and no dressing and ordered a side of tzatziki sauce. The woman taking my order said she could give me a side of tzatziki in place of the salad dressing. I told her that would be great. The pita bread wedges were hot from the oven or grill. The chicken was marinated and very flavorful. I'd highly recommend this place for a casual lunch or dinner.