All reviews front desk c worked well nice indoor pool access road stay there again comfortable bed clean rooms complimentary breakfast mardi gras towels shuttle housekeeping inns interstate downtown
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Overall a nice hotel but need to kick the menu up a notch. A hotel such as this needs a complimentary breakfast. The food was buffet with 4-5 items which was not worth $10.00! However, if you continue with the $10.00 buffet, add items other than meat, egg, and biscuits.
My room needed a thorough cleaning!!! I had to call for clean sheets after pulling back the covers at bedtime and I also saw the dust/dirt growing in the corners of the bathroom.

Room Tip: Check room prior to accepting it
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Hello Jacqueline M,

Thank you for choosing us and for leaving a review. I am happy that you liked your overall stay. On the other hand, I am sorry that the breakfast selection and the condition of the room negatively affected your overall satisfaction. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Book a reservation here if you’d like to be picked up at the airport and then sweat for :20 minutes in the hotel van. The air conditioning didn’t work in the van, several maintenance symbols flashed on the dashboard and the rear cargo door required the driver to crawl through the van and open from the inside. This hotel doesn’t put customer comfort or safety as it’s priority.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Hi Taylor H,

I am so sorry to read about your experience with our airport shuttle. I understand your disappointment as it must have been inconvenient for you to ride in a vehicle under that condition. This will be brought to our management team's attention for necessary actions needed.

Thank you for posting a review and I hope you enjoyed your stay with us. See you again soon!

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The Hotel is off the I-65 access road - which is a very good location.
Staff - They were very friendly.
Room - I was on the 3rd floor, room was very nice and A/C worked well.
Bar - had a few drinks, my business partner had dinner and said his burger was very good.

Only issue - The hallways did not have any air conditioning. They were very hot!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I was in town for a training event and was staying 6 nights. I had prepaid this hotel online and regretted that as soon as I arrived. The elevator was out of service and they made no attempt or offered any help in getting my luggage to my room. If YOUR elevator is down the LEAST you could do was to offer to help me get my luggage up the multiple flights of stairs to get to my room. The lack of Wi-Fi made my stay turn into a stressful week. I was completely unable to get any decent online signal. The average connection speed was around 400kb. Yes I said kb not mps. It was impossible to watch anything online or do any business at all. In 2018 this is not acceptable for a hotel to have this poor of internet service. I also want to warn people who have AT&T cellular service that you will not get more than 1-2 bars of service in this hotel and general area around this hotel. So you are basically without internet the entire stay if you have AT&T. The bathroom in my room smelled like an old gym bathroom. Very musty and old! I am done with Holiday Inn!

Room Tip: Horrible Wi-Fi
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2018

Upon arrival, we noticed the grass looked like it hadn't been mowed in a very long time... The clerk was rude when we went to check in..... Went to step on the elevator and was blasted with HEAT!!!!! When the doors opened to our floor, it felt like the heater was on full blast. It was awful! Our room A/C worked... But the room had a funky smell... Others I mentioned it to had the same issue. The bartender was AMAZING and so sweet! Loved her! This hotel does NOT have continental breakfast, which was my oversight I suppose, but still disappointing... A/C still wasn't fixed in the hallways by the time we left the next day... Overall not a great experience.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family