“Come at 9am and the park is yours...”

A' Famosa Water Theme Park
Book In Advance
More Info
US$50.00*
and up
Full Day A'Famosa Theme Park Experience
Ranked #110 of 130 things to do in Melaka
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We visited this water park on the public holiday. Actually this is our second visit as the first one was a bit frustrated where we reached there by noon and the park was overcrowded. So this time we decided to go early morning and we were there before the park open (9am) and guess what.. the park is ours lol. Sadly the Family Rafting slide was closed due to the heavy maintenance and the Hula-Hula only starts operation by 11am.

Well.. I read tons of bad reviews about this place and I felt it was unfair. Yes this place not as good as Sunway Lagoon or Legoland Waterpark but with only RM30 entrance (bought from 11 street) there's not much I can complain. Don't let bad reviews take away your fun.. trust me it's still fun.

The park doesn't have a proper parking lot so we're just parked by the road side. The parking was free even though we saw the RM3 sign. Tube is a must to play some slides and the rental is RM10 for single and RM15 for double. Small Locker is RM6 and RM18 for the big one. Food a bit pricey and tasteless inside the park so better eat at the Freeport for more variety. Well.. get wet and have fun!.

5  Thank Kakamal

Reviewed 28 August 2017

we stayed here for three days. The children enjoyed themselves at the water theme park during the day and the cowboy theme park at night. There ere different type of accommodation. We stayed at at he hotel, with the superb restaurant. There are bungalows with pool and also apartment. It is near to the Premium outlet for those who loves shopping. It was a nice and enjoyable family vacation for us

2  Thank esi7790700
Reviewed 28 May 2017

If you are a person who loves water slides this is the place for you in Melaka. If you don’t love adventure only two activities for you, wave pool and Wahaha both are good for adults and kids.
The lazy River is too lazy to float. Wave pool is also not very aggressive good for children also. Overall cleanness is ok.
Easy access with in A’ Famosa Resort adjacent to Safari Wonderland. If you start early you can finish both in a day.

1  Thank Zulfiqar A
Reviewed 23 May 2017

So nice to play in the water, not only by swimming but also some amniousment they you will enjoy riding and experience how to laugh, shout for joy,

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 May 2017

The park was rather poorly maintained - everything looked so old and rusty and dirty. My 10 year old nephew almost drowned himself at Body Slide and the life guard was just watching and a stranger hold him up as my nephew was struggling to get by - the minimum height was 4 ft and my nephew's height surpasses it - but he struggled when he landed in the water after the slide. That was bad experience for me to see him struggle. There are no guard on top before sliding down as well (Sunway has them). The life guard was just chilling around and I wonder if they're are trained in case of emergency.

I wonder how the place got rating 4.6/5 in google.

4  Thank Prema S