Casa del Rio Melaka(Melaka)
US$181
US$74
US$57
US$38
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$44/night.

US$63
US$58
US$37
  • Breakfast included
US$46
US$35
Priceline
Casa Blanca Guest House(Melaka)(Great Value!)
US$11
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnight marketno liftprivate parkingstreet marketperfect locationcendolwelcome drinkchicken rice ballceiling fanair conwithin walking distancefamily roomroom was spaciousbasic amenitiespleasant stayshort staykaraoke
Reviewed 1 August 2010

The location is definitely something to scout about - so strategically located. I stayed in the Deluxe room where is very clean, love the modern bathroom rain shower concept, 42 flat screen plasma and the very cold air cond. Definitely an A+ in my books and my preferred accommodation for sure should i visit Malacca again.

2  Thank MELC_38
Reviewed 19 July 2010

Very new and clean hotel, nicely located where all the action are. But what I did not get was any sincere greetings or any proper hotel service. Checking in was a mess, the uncle at the counter was obviously confused with what he was doing, while the others at the counter were just not putting in any effort to help speed up the process. Something any guest would not want after a long morning drive.

What really disappoints me was my room key was deactivated 15 mins before the check out time! We have to go up and down 2 floors just to get the bags our of our rooms. I don't think the keys should be de-activated before check out at all....

To add on to my irritation, I couldn't make use of the meal vouchers when most of the food are out-of-stock or not available when i tried to order any. When my dad suggested that we exchange them for drinks for our ride home. I was given the "blacken face" from the cafe owner with some mumbles .... and in the end they got all the drinks order wrong too.

If you are a light sleeper this places is probably too near the action of the streets for your comfort too. But will be a great place if you plan to shop all night at the bazzar.

Not suitable of old folks or babies too. The stairs are narrow and too tiring for my parents.

Reviewed 17 July 2010

As i told the staff this is a Hotel, not a B&B, and an excellent one too. The staff could not be more helpful.Tthe rooms are big and well looked after and clean. The location is in the heart of the action. MAKE SURE YOU GET A BACK ROOM IF YOU WANT TO MISS THE NOISE FROM THE KARAOKE IN FRONT OF THE HOTEL. What more can we say.....why look anywhere else in Melaka.

1  Thank thetwocvsandoscar
Reviewed 22 June 2010

We stayed at the Premier Deluxe Room for 2 nights at this newly opened boutique hotel.
Well located right in Jonker Walk with own private carparks, great foodspots and night markets on Weekends. The room & bathroom are beautiful decorated and very spacious.
Jesmine & Amy were very friendly & helpful in extending their services & recommendations.
Would happily recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank Christoh2306
Reviewed 21 June 2010

We travelled in a big group and have requested 5 rooms. Our family of 4 stayed in the Grand Deluxe room with 2 queen beds (room 205 on the 3rd story). The room is spacious, bright, clean and comfortable. The furnishing is not luxury but adequate . I loved the washroom, it has rain shower heads, bath tub and all the toiletries. The management even provides baby tub to 2 of our rooms with baby cots. We appreciate the details the management is putting in. Well done!

As we were there on a Friday, the weekend night market was just outside the hotel. The location is fantastic with eatery and shops around every corners. However, there is a stage for "karaoke" session (I am not so sure if it is just for the weekends) infront of the hotel; it may post some noise for those rooms in front. Our room is at the end of the hotel so we had a good night rest.

Thank you Jesmine and Mr Khay for all the communications prior to our arrival and the hospitality during our stay.

• Stayed: June 2010