All reviews night market no lift private parking street market perfect location cendol welcome drink chicken rice ball ceiling fan family room air con within walking distance room was spacious basic amenities pleasant stay short stay karaoke
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We selected this hotel due to the close location to all the attractions. We checked in during weekend, check in was quick and easy. What really let us down is the noise, noise are coming from another room and we could hear footstep from up stair as we were place in the 2nd floor. And its a saturday night, there is a stage outside the hotel, people are singing through the karaoke machine till close to 11 at night. I do not fall asleep easily, and these noises makes for an unpleasant night. The management could consider thickening their walls. Luckily its just for a night as it was a short getaway for us.

Other than that, we had a great time having all the good food melaka could offer. High recommend this place, limau limau cafe for their terrific smoothies and juices

Room Tip: If you can, go for the room on the third floor and avoid the rooms at the front of the hotel as it is too close by to the sound stage
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul_Ng81
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Nice, clean and cosy room with a japanese styled bed and fully furbished toilet. Wifi was available for guest too. The location of the hotel is awesome as it is of walking distance to the main tourist attractions in melacca. Would like to highly recommend because of their service. Housekeeping took the trouble and gave us a call to ask if we would like to have our room cleaned upon during noon.

Would also like to highlight on their commendable service, especially Ms Amy. As we checked out the hotel in a rush, i left my stuffed toy in the room. Contacted the hotel through email. And was promptly replied. Ms Amy took the initiative to check it out for me and even mailed my stuffed toy back to me in Singapore without any charges. The parcel took less than 3 days to reach me. Service was great and her help was much appreciated.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank szseow
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Very good hotel in it's class, nicely decorated rooms. The rooms are not overly spacy but have everything you need. The location is excellent 10 minutes walk to the Dutch town hall and at the beginning of Jonker, the main street with shops.
The staff was very friendly, made inquiries and offered help. There's no elevator, however the luggage is brought to your room, so it didn't bother us. Beds are very firm, it's personal taste, for me it was perfect, for my wife a bit too much. Breakfast is not included, however there's a connected small restaurant where they serve simple breakfast and other snacks.
We can really recommend the hotel if you want to have a nice feel good hotel for a reasonable hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Jaja000
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This is my first time to stay at Jonker Boutique Hotel. The hotel is very comfortable, clean and excellent service. The room is beautiful stylish decoration and full of facilities.The location is good. It's near the shopping street, restaurant and Melaka attractions. About the breakfast, There're a coffee shop next to the hotel. It's great too. Staff very polite and helpful. I'll come back again for sure and recommended to all my friend. This hotel deserved to 5 stars rate!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JantanaS
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Very clean and spacious room with large shower and bath. We liked the location as it is walking distance from all the main attractions. Tip: on friday and saterday evenings there is a night market + you can rent a bike just further down the street, an excellent way to discover this small but cozy town.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple