All reviews night market grand deluxe room no lift private parking street market perfect location cendol welcome drink chicken rice ball ceiling fan within walking distance air con family room pleasant stay basic amenities short stay karaoke
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This is my first time to stay at Jonker Boutique Hotel. The hotel is very comfortable, clean and excellent service. The room is beautiful stylish decoration and full of facilities.The location is good. It's near the shopping street, restaurant and Melaka attractions. About the breakfast, There're a coffee shop next to the hotel. It's great too. Staff very polite and helpful. I'll come back again for sure and recommended to all my friend. This hotel deserved to 5 stars rate!!!

Date of stay: March 2012
3  Thank JantanaS
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Very clean and spacious room with large shower and bath. We liked the location as it is walking distance from all the main attractions. Tip: on friday and saterday evenings there is a night market + you can rent a bike just further down the street, an excellent way to discover this small but cozy town.

Date of stay: June 2012
3  Thank michaelvdm
Reviewed 14 July 2012

No doubt I have been to Malacca a few times. I decide to try this hotel.

Location: Very convenient! Hotel is located at the end of Jonker Street (next to the stage where oldies have their KTV session)

Service: Amy and team was very assisting and welcoming. Always with a smile. =) My bf & I was suppose to go for a massage but somehow the massage parlor messed up our booking. when I called back to ask what happen, they were very prompt to investigate what happen. Amy who was off that day actually called me personally to check on us, apologised though not their fault and suggest alternative venue. The suggestion was great! Thanks Amy!

Room and facilities: The room is very comfy and homely with the basic amenities. The bathroom has a bathtub but I think shopping will be the top priority. Carpark is located at the back of the hotel. Will be a bonus to those who drives.

Overall: Enjoyable stay & I will be back!

Room tip: Stayed in 107 which is actually the 2nd floor. Can't hear the noise from the street. No lifts so not suitable for old folks and those travelling with huge luggage.
Date of stay: June 2012
2  Thank Givany C
Reviewed 12 July 2012

This was our second stay in Jonker Boutique Hotel, every room is special and beautifully decorated. Many staircases to get lost adds to charm of hotel which was originally 4 shophouses. Reception staff friendly and helpful, someone on duty round the clock so I received immediate confirmation after booking in wee hours of morning. Safe parking at back of hotel an added bonus. Location the best, temples, shops and restaurants all just a short walk down the street, historic attractions and river boats not too far either. Hotel is smoke free but on our second stay roomed smelled of old smoke - not hotel's fault, but nasty guests who smoke where they should not. The staff obviously love their hotel and town, definitely worth to stay there!

Room tip: Hotel is next to Karaoke stage, but we asked for a room with a view to the street, loved the busy Saturday night market and music, and it was quiet after 11pm.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Chrisella
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We stayed here for one night over a May weekend and loved the location. It is right at the end of Jonker street - far enough away that we had a peaceful night of sleep but close enough to walk around and absorb the feel of this heritage site. Note - it is a walk-up and no lifts.

The reception staff were very helpful in giving us tips for good food, foot massage place and they were right on the spot. We loved the fantastic cuisine and their fantastic prices :) Please go to Ringo's and listen to some amazing live music.

Date of stay: May 2012