“Pizzas and pastas”

Sai JC Family Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #7 of 203 Restaurants in Canacona
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was having fun with pizza.... Really delicious. Spent great time and enjoyed. Will be surely coming next time to feel the Goenkarpan.

There are newer reviews for Sai JC Family Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I haven't tasted the pizza yet waiting for that day when I'll taste the pizza over here. N yes pasta really tasted awesome. Actually what ever i have ordered till now has been cooked n serverd nicely. I really like to spend my time here as the people are also amazing n too friendly as well as helpful.
Thank u JC family.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I really love the food cooked here. And the people over here are also well behaved n friendly. I really enjoy my free time over here whenever i come.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Makes one of the best cocktails. Makes one of the best kadai chicken my favourite crabs.. makes awesome chicken steak and that "tequila" you can die for. All together excellent food. Great ambience with music. I would recommend everyone who pass by this restaurant should hop in once. I bet you won't regret!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Best Daal Tadka only in this place bcoz l like....Tadka...;-)
& I am from North India...so I know this Tadka...!!