2,089 results
All reviews swiss cottage beach side value for money private beach the cottages water sports excellent location breakfast and dinner food quality awesome experience mini bar north goa nice stay walkable distance the main road visit goa hotel staff
Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 days from 30 jan to 2 Feb 2016.The property is located bang on the beach, but as first timer to Goa I found it difficult locate this as there were no sign board put on by hotel for direction. I booked swiss cottage and all these swiss cottages are well maintained.They offer free breakfasts and it was also good. They should make WIFI free in hotel room as currently they are charging 300 Rs. Per day. Overall good stay.

Thanks

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2016

its our first time in Goa. i was bit in worry bcoz of food (we are vegy ) but this hotel give us great service. good food. staff is shy n helpful.
they have small land on beach and remaining part not on beach but its 1min walk from beach.

Room tip: ask for first floor rooms they are big, sunny and windy
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Very Good Hotel and the staffs are very cooperative. Foods were excellent specially sea fish. Beach Sacks are also excellent. I was there from 21st Jan 2016 to 24th Jan2016. Beach side restaurant is outstanding.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 February 2016

I searched much for beach cottages in goa which should be safe and have real beach view from room. I felt relieved when I saw Estrella do Mar. It was the best place selected by me. They provided me beach view cottage just beside their shack. My wife loved this place.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 21arpit
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

A great location between BAGA and Calangute beach, so you can walk along the beach to reach either. Shacks nearby are good. Hotel food is excellent and value for money. Staff is good. Rooms are clean. Don't feel cottages have added benefit. Rather prefer a clean executive room and spend an extra night . A walk to the beach and back after a dip in the sea is just worth a reason to stay at this amazing location.

Date of stay: January 2016