1,126 results
All reviews calangute beach swimming pool value for money walking distance breakfast spread restaurant staff excellent hotel mini bar house keeping rooms are spacious indian food front office housekeeping staff great hospitality special thanks nice property enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Got off to a bad start mahesh was on duty,we pointed out we had booked a premier room,but we were taken to a standard room it two weeks before we got our premier room .
Most evenings the drains overflowed onto the pathways the smell was of sewerage.
We found the staff to be very helpfull and pleasant Hemant & Subir stood out as outstanding waters

Room Tip: Look for room with view
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
ShyamSharma, General Manager at Kyriad Hotel Goa (formerly Citrus Goa), responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time for sharing your valuable feedback on your stay at Citrus.
At the outset, please accept my sincerest apology and inconvenience caused during your stay.

I appreciate for your pointers, this gives us an opportunity to improve and avoid any such incidents in future. I am very sorry that you did not have a pleasant stay and were not happy with the room that was allocated.

I hope you visit us again and give us the chance to show you the exemplary service which we are so proud of.

My team and I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

We hope you give us a chance to serve you better.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I have change 4 rooms in my 3 days hotel stay in citrus Goa
The operational manager Shyam Mishra misbehaving with us.
Kindly avoid to go in citrus Goa specially.
Totally avoided don't go with you family and couples

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank apulg2017
ShyamSharma, General Manager at Kyriad Hotel Goa (formerly Citrus Goa), responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Namaste !!

At the outset, please let me extend my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay.

We would also request you to give us opportunity to regain your trust back during your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

We stayed in this hotel for three nights. The location is very good which is in the heart of main market yet it is peaceful since it is just off from the main road.
Good:
- Location - Very near to Calangute beach
- Good size rooms with all the necessary amenities available
- Breakfast had a good spread of veg items

However there were few things which should be improved.

Not so good:
- Mosquitoes - It is a big problem in this hotel. They provide repellent however it is not good to see mosquitoes roaming in your rooms
- Bad smell - Sometimes there was a bad smell coming from sewer pipes. This is very uncalled for. They tried to supress it by lighting "Dhoop" at that place. However that is not the solution.
- Food Taste - This hotel is preferred by Foreigners and it looks like food is prepared to their taste even if the item is a completely traditional Indian dish like "Dosa".

I would recommend this hotel for its location, the kind of rooms( clean rooms but not spotless I would say ) and good breakfast options they provide. Overall I had a good stay in Citrus.

Stayed: February 2017

Namaste !!!

Thank you for the sharing this lovely review about your recent stay at Citrus Goa.

I have personally spoken with my team and have taken measures to prevent such incident happening in near future. I hope that such unfortunate incidence does not diminish your opinion about Citrus.

It is our endeavor to provide our guests the very best and we are glad you recognized our efforts.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Citrus Goa is a fantastic place to stay and enjoy your vacations. The services provided by staff and second to no one. The staff are very calm and helpful. I really enjoyed by vacation there. Food was delicious.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends

Namaste !!!

I am happy to learn we turned your stay into a memorable experience and that you enjoyed the quality of service and dedication of our team members.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Great Place to Relax and Unwind yourself, Good Hospitality & Courteous Staff, Good Food however we observed missing consistency in taste of made to order items like Dosas and Omlettes, Overall we had a nice time. Keep it up.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
ShyamSharma, General Manager at Kyriad Hotel Goa (formerly Citrus Goa), responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2017